What happened in the North stand?

Guest DoesJackHunt
51 minutes ago, 83owl said:

How do you know people weren’t just attacked unprovoked? People have a right to defend themselves no matter where they are.

Hope your nose is on the mend 83owl, 

lay off the sniff before games though pal and never slag Barry Bannan off on the north Stand. 😉

From someone sat weeeeey too close to a lot of bell ends; one lad got absolutely pummelled… as in stamping on the head type pummelled. It started because the pummellee slagged bannan off, and the pummelller took offence to it. Things spiralled. Then, as someone was injured, Chinese whispers resulted in the front of the north stand appealing for attention for someone who had taken seriously ill. Very embarrassing! Very!!!

• Haha 3

Just now, DuncOwl said:

From someone sat weeeeey too close to a lot of bell ends; one lad got absolutely pummelled… as in stamping on the head type pummelled. It started because the pummellee slagged bannan off, and the pummelller took offence to it. Things spiralled. Then, as someone was injured, Chinese whispers resulted in the front of the north stand appealing for attention for someone who had taken seriously ill. Very embarrassing! Very!!!

I’m trying to imagine summoning enough rage to beat someone up because they moaned about one of the footballers on our team. It’s bloody ridiculous. I have teenage boys and I do council them to keep their gobs shut as you never know what kind of Psycho might take offence but you can’t condone this kind of absolute craziness. The perpetrators need locking up and lifetime bans.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
6 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

Embarrassing.

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

What are stewards genuinely paid to do, like when that nob ran onto the pitch against Bolton and just stood on the goal line for 2 mins. Not a single steward could be arsed to do anything. 

Stewards aren’t security. And that’s the problem. Todays incident should have police sorting it whilst the game carried on. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I’m trying to imagine summoning enough rage to beat someone up because they moaned about one of the footballers on our team. It’s bloody ridiculous. I have teenage boys and I do council them to keep their gobs shut as you never know what kind of Psycho might take offence but you can’t condone this kind of absolute craziness. The perpetrators need locking up and lifetime bans.  

It happens. Sad, but it happens. Hopefully it won’t be on any of the tv channels!

1 hour ago, 83owl said:

How do you know people weren’t just attacked unprovoked? People have a right to defend themselves no matter where they are.

Of course it’s fair enough if people got involved trying to break it up and then had to apply self defence. They don’t deserve a ban. 

Guest LondonOwl313
6 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

It can start off quite innocuous and people can find it hard to back down, then it escalates. Most fights start that way rather than someone going with the intention of beating someone up for no reason

Just now, DuncOwl said:

It happens. Sad, but it happens. Hopefully it won’t be on any of the tv channels!

It does indeed happen and I know young men fight and always have but it pi55es me right off particularly when it causes so much aggro for the rest of society. Apart from the stoppage it was a shame it wasn’t on TV because it was a pretty good game, particularly for League One!