What happened in the North stand?

Just now, Night King said:

The way everyone was trying to get attention I was convinced someone had a heart attack. 

Absolutely disgusting what’s happened today and typical of our large meat head chav following. 

Yep. Scum-sucking pond life who are too emotionally backward to express their emotions in any other way other than acting up. Ban the ones that started it for life.

• Like 4

Absolute nobs, fair point about stewards, probably can't do much. Most of our stewards seem to be kids these days. God knows what would happen if it kicked off big time.

Think the EFL will want some answers, as to why the game was stopped for few lads fighting in a stand.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 83owl said:

How do you know people weren’t just attacked unprovoked? People have a right to defend themselves no matter where they are.

Most people don't just attack others totally unprovoked. Not normal people anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Absolute nobs, fair point about stewards, probably can't do much. Most of our stewards seem to be kids these days. God knows what would happen if it kicked off big time.

Think the EFL will want some answers, as to why the game was stopped for few lads fighting in a stand.

Hopefully not another points deduction or playing behind closed doors. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

If every game stopped for a scrap there'd still be a back log of fixtures from the 1980's. 

Would other clubs have scraps between their own supporters. Maybe. I don't know. 

We just don't need it. Should be easy to identify the culprits and ban them for life. Not wanted at the club. Assuming there were children and older people around who must have been very frightened. 

Straight ban. No questions. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Exactly and given our history expect sanctions incoming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, A47Owl said:

Would other clubs have scraps between their own supporters. Maybe. I don't know. 

We just don't need it. Should be easy to identify the culprits and ban them for life. Not wanted at the club. Assuming there were children and older people around who must have been very frightened. 

Straight ban. No questions. 

Of course any club would has the potential for fighting. 

Macclesfield Town v Congleton town was a blood bath a few months ago. The game was halted for that if I recall. 

15 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Of course any club would has the potential for fighting. 

Macclesfield Town v Congleton town was a blood bath a few months ago. The game was halted for that if I recall. 

A blood bath, really ???

Bit of an over reaction.

• Like 2