What happened in the North stand?

AHH stewards. I love them dearly.

Here to keep order at public events.

Yellow jackets and squeeky shoes. 

Also, feyting at football is a weak path to follow, but everyone got there poo to bare.

Am I relieved it wasn't someone dying, yep! The mind tends to jump to the worst.

Let's use our heads a bit - take up Jujitsu, channel your anger. Humble your Sen.

Loving You, Owls

2 hours ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

AHH stewards. I love them dearly.

Here to keep order at public events.

Yellow jackets and squeeky shoes. 

Also, feyting at football is a weak path to follow, but everyone got there poo to bare.

Am I relieved it wasn't someone dying, yep! The mind tends to jump to the worst.

Let's use our heads a bit - take up Jujitsu, channel your anger. Humble your Sen.

Loving You, Owls

Kipling?

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, 1867tons said:

About ten feet away from where I was sat. Fans scrapping with each other for a good while.   Fans nearby called for stewards, those further away from it joined in and 2 + 2 made 5. Whether anyone was injured as a result of the scrapping I don’t know. 

WAWAW. Pretty pathetic isn’t it. Was going to take my daughter to the match and it seems this sort of behaviour is potentially in all stands. 

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

WAWAW. Pretty pathetic isn’t it. Was going to take my daughter to the match and it seems this sort of behaviour is potentially in all stands. 

Thing is, nearly 21,000 in the ground yesterday.    Couple of lads fighting. I’m no expert in risk assessments, but that % is not sufficiently high enough to stop me going to games. 

And the North Stand at times does resemble the Star Bar. Plenty of places that are more gentile. Grandstand for instance is like Bettys Tea Rooms. 

• Like 1