What happened in the North stand?

About ten feet away from where I was sat. Fans scrapping with each other for a good while.   Fans nearby called for stewards, those further away from it joined in and 2 + 2 made 5. Whether anyone was injured as a result of the scrapping I don’t know. 

Edited by 1867tons
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 1867tons said:

About ten feet away from where I was sat. Fans scrapping with each other fir a good while.   Fans nearby called for stewards, those further away from it joined in and 2 + 2 made 5. Whether anyone was injured as a result of the scrapping I don’t know. 

If true that's ridiculous that the game was stopped for that, this is going to be a regular thing every game now all over the country if you stop it for a few numpties. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

If true that's ridiculous that the game was stopped for that, this is going to be a regular thing every game now all over the country if you stop it for a few numpties. 

100% true. It went on for quite a while and at one point stopped only for it to kick off again seconds later. Then people started calling for stewards. 

10 minutes ago, Buck Rogers said:

I posted in the Dressing Room section a few weeks ago about the rising amount of aggression and generally awful behaviour that's increasing amongst our own fans.

It's probably an unfortunate byproduct of a larger societal issue as it's happening at United as well but when it happens inside the ground, then I think Lifetime bans for these mouth breathing knuckle draggers is justified.

How do you know so much about united... Traitor... 

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Lifetime bans for all of them. 

Absolute cretins and not welcome at our club. 

How do you know people weren’t just attacked unprovoked? People have a right to defend themselves no matter where they are.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1