We are going up aren't we?

Ive just got on the promotion train to the championship 

I managed to get one of those seats with a table, power socket and usb socket next to the window

Im sat on it now waving at you all to come join me and jump on this happy train to promotion 

Hurry up though as it’s getting full and the refreshments trolly is on the way round 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Owlstalk Shop

I hope so but two things will determine the final outcome:

injuries- if Luongo stays fit, we avoid injuries and our defenders start to come back then that would be immense

jan window- if we can get a bit more cover for the defence and maybe a bit more firepower as cover for Gregory that will be the clincher. 

if the above happens genuinely think top 2 might happen. If not playoffs. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

If Luongo and Windass stay fit we will.

Totally agree. I think Luongo is more important than any other player we have. Let’s face it, if he had been fit in the close season he’d have been sold (as probably would Windass). Time for some ‘bad luck’ to finally be to our advantage. 

• Like 1

I think the depth of the squad, especially in the midfield and forward areas will almost certainly pay dividends towards the ends of the season. 

However, whilst Brennan has made a relatively promising start we still need cover in January. If I was to choose, a centre back and a left back in January should be our absolute priority.

• Like 1

We’ve got a tricky three league games coming up including a test against a decent Wycombe side, then a long trip to Portsmouth followed a few days later by an away trip to Crewe.

Come though those with 7 points and things are looking more promising.

Been a Wednesday fan far too long to think 2 wins papers over the cracks.  Our issues have been throwing countless points away from winning positions and struggling on long away trips.

I sincerely hope we have turned a corner and Windass/Luongo returning has certainly strengthened us, but not getting carried away just yet.

• Like 4