We are going up aren't we?

56 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

4th my prediction. Rotherham champions, wycome/wigan second. Us up via play offs after taking 70k to wembley and wigan taking a mini bus

Why do you think Rotherham will go up as champions? We’ll see in January/February when all the paper thin squads start tiring and getting injured. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

Why do you think Rotherham will go up as champions? We’ll see in January/February when all the paper thin squads start tiring and getting injured. 

unbeaten in 12, winning 8 of them games. Score a lot of goals and don't seem to concede many. Think their squad depth is good too, don't think they'll be a team who get effected much by injuries they seem to haves some depth but they're on a very good run as things stand. Just my opinion anyway, hope im wrong

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

unbeaten in 12, winning 8 of them games. Score a lot of goals and don't seem to concede many. Think their squad depth is good too, don't think they'll be a team who get effected much by injuries they seem to haves some depth but they're on a very good run as things stand. Just my opinion anyway, hope im wrong

Just don’t understand how they can win the league when we’re going to? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, WTF said:

Its very easy to think like a fan but take a step back and look at the whole picture - WE WILL CLEARLY WIN IT BY FEB WITH A 10 POINT MARGIN FACT THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT 

Yes!!!!

Welcome onboard the promotion train

Youve been upgraded to first class with free coffee and biscuits for that proud declaration  

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Ive just got on the promotion train to the championship 

I managed to get one of those seats with a table, power socket and usb socket next to the window

Im sat on it now waving at you all to come join me and jump on this happy train to promotion 

Hurry up though as it’s getting full and the refreshments trolly is on the way round 

Hope you're in first class. Don't want no parpers sitting next to you.