WIGAN ~V~ WEDNESDAY -OMDT

It would be wonderful if we could get a result tonight, and not a flukey smash and grab, but a well deserved win. It could really kick start our season and build team spirit. 
Going there expecting to loose and fulfilling that expectation is the last thing that I want to see. I think tonight will tell us a lot about the quality , tactical nouse and backbone of our team. If we roll over and get hammered then it will be a long way back.

• Like 1

Cannot get excited about our games atm. I am very much back to where I was under Monk and Jos. Same generic, boring tactics game in game out.

My only hope is Moore will adapt and change but I doubt it. Another defeat or draw coming up in the same manner we have been playing all season.

Boring Boring Wednesday.

Underdogs tonight. Just hoping for some positives regardless of the result - good balance to the team, attacking full backs, getting our wingers involved, not leaving our CF isolated and some attacking with intent! 

We’ve played many teams who just stick 11 men behind the ball however hoping tonight that Wigan will go for it and leave us some space to attack them!

1v1 I think.