Luongo injured again.

And this is why we need to move on expensive players such as him and  paterson they cost us too much in wages for the 20 games they play a season.

For me would be good business getting both of the wage bill with small fees as well.

18 minutes ago, room0035 said:

And this is why we need to move on expensive players such as him and  paterson they cost us too much in wages for the 20 games they play a season.

For me would be good business getting both of the wage bill with small fees as well.

Paterson played over 40 games last season.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 27/08/2021 at 14:32, ny owl said:

If he could play 30 odd games for us this season we'd go up.  Big IF unfortunately. 

Very good at this level ..and championship level ..but unfortunately very injury prone ..which as hampered is time with us..top player at QPR..but they moved him on ....I wonder why ..not 

2 hours ago, Laneowl said:

Very good at this level ..and championship level ..but unfortunately very injury prone ..which as hampered is time with us..top player at QPR..but they moved him on ....I wonder why ..not 

Because he was in the last year of his contract, they wanted to reduce their wage bill, Luongo said he wanted a new challenge so they did the smart thing and got a little bit of cash for him. It’s pretty simple, there’s no conspiracy and clubs that aren’t us do try to cash in on players instead of letting them go for nothing.

Unfortunately he has been crocked since he joined us. With so little football under his belt it was a poor decision by Moore to leave him on for 90 minutes.

• Like 4

That's terrible for him, especially after just returning from such a long injury layoff. He was man of the match against Rotherham, and hurt himself in the closing moments. Horrendous.

He was an ever-present for QPR, yet has suffered injury after injury here.

I know Pulis spoke of rushing him back last season - I wonder if we've knackered another player à la Kieran Lee thanks to our desperation to have them back?

Such a shame.

• Like 1

When debating whether Sam Hutchinson should get another deal, as part of the debate fans were (quite rightly) bringing up his injury record and questioning whether he should be given a new deal.

This guy however makes Hutchinson look like the peak of physical fitness.

He’s been a rubbish signing. Another to add to the long list of signings we’ve wasted money on over the past few years.

• Like 1