The penalty save

I know we can all suffer from recentcy bias, but that is easily one of the best penalty saves I've ever seen. Sadlier caught the penalty so well so god knows how he got his hand not only do the ball, but to send it our for a corner. This keeper is extremely special. He commands his box brilliantly, reminds me a bit of Westwood from 2014-17'. I'm just confident in the keeper and more importantly, the defence must love having him behind them knowing that he will take the pressure off them. Near the end of the game it was ball after ball in the box and he just came and plucked it out of the sky to kill any threat. He's young and will make the odd mistake but my god he's brilliant. Will be a premier League keeper in no time I'm sure.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Daavies; said:

I know we can all suffer from recentcy bias, but that is easily one of the best penalty saves I've ever seen. Sadlier caught the penalty so well so god knows how he got his hand not only do the ball, but to send it our for a corner. This keeper is extremely special. He commands his box brilliantly, reminds me a bit of Westwood from 2014-17'. I'm just confident in the keeper and more importantly, the defence must love having him behind them knowing that he will take the pressure off them. Near the end of the game it was ball after ball in the box and he just came and plucked it out of the sky to kill any threat. He's young and will make the odd mistake but my god he's brilliant. Will be a premier League keeper in no time I'm sure.

Absolutely. Incredible we’ve been able to tempt him to L1. 

9 hours ago, Nero said:

You haven't read all of the thread have you?

lol

Yeah I did. The picture you posted was a split second after the ball was struck and had been disputed a looking like his foot was off the line. I just posted a picture of when the ball was actually struck with his foot clearly on the line.

If you're going to post evidence at least make it conclusive.

garymegson