Guest Kagoshimaowl
36 minutes ago, flo said:

was off his line should have been retaken

Miserable barsteward! lol

Maybe true but wasn’t a penalty in the first place 

Edited by Kagoshimaowl

24 minutes ago, Manwë said:

He gave away a needless corner.

Aye, Moore should fine him 2 weeks wages for that. I thought to myself after he pulled off than immense save he should have palmed it upwards and caught it on the way down thus giving away a needless corner.

• Thanks 1

Good save.  That’s what good keepers do.  During every game you will have moments where you are under the cosh or things go against you.  That’s when a good keeper keeps you in a game.  The Peacock 🦚 has more than contributed this season.

3 wins and 1 draw - 0 goals conceded.  We could not have asked for more at this stage of the season.  Still early days but what a nice feeling to enjoy your Saturdays.  The beer or wine or coke always tastes better after a win!  UTO

• Like 1

Guest Theboylangers
10 minutes ago, Marro said:

Good save.  That’s what good keepers do.  During every game you will have moments where you are under the cosh or things go against you.  That’s when a good keeper keeps you in a game.  The Peacock 🦚 has more than contributed this season.

3 wins and 1 draw - 0 goals conceded.  We could not have asked for more at this stage of the season.  Still early days but what a nice feeling to enjoy your Saturdays.  The beer or wine or coke always tastes better after a win!  UTO

I know we've won but surely a bit early for coke? 

lol