Best in the league

What a guy. Amazing stat. Also, consider how many defence splitting passes he's played over the last few games. I actually thought we should get rid (simply because of the wage bill) but keeping him will be our most important piece of transfer business. Bet a few teams test us with bids towards the end of the transfer window.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Keep quiet the transfer window is still open, he keeps up the form and maybe has his best season for scoring goals (which would be anything north of 5) and we keep it tight at the back who knows.

But for us he plays every game, elsewhere he may not be a permanent starter.

10 hours ago, Mr. Chow said:

He’s proving a lot of people wrong including myself. Keep them coming bannan, could be a legend at the of the season 

He's already the Messiah 😁

I'm so pleased he stayed to be our saviour, not just on the pitch, he deserves a big pat on his wee back for helping DM get the signings in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Yet they have over looked him in every team of the week so far, must be a pig running it

Just giving the others a chance,  if he's included he takes up all 4 midfield places, so best to just leave him out and give 4 other players the limelight for a bit. 

Either that or its a wednesdayite running it, and doesn't want to draw attention to him until after the transfer window? 

Funny how we put more capable players around him and he begins to flourish in to the Bannan of old again.

Someone posted on here after Tuesday's game, the position most players took up throughout the match, it was so good to see that Bannan was so far forward. Last season his dictating of play and lack of quality around us was a real noose around our neck, this season the shackles are off and he will tear the league apart.

15 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think some people are getting a bit carried away after wins v Doncaster and Fleetwood.

Always good to win whether its against Manchester United or Frickely Athletic but I am not hanging out the bunting yet myself.

That’s the spirit mucka 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
1 hour ago, Willie Henderson said:

He's already the Messiah 😁

I'm so pleased he stayed to be our saviour, not just on the pitch, he deserves a big pat on his wee back for helping DM get the signings in.

He’s not the messiah. He’s a very naughty boy!