Premier League 21/22

29 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If Man U don’t sack him this week and get Conte in, it’s truly ridiculous 

Conte never seems to stick around very long and I don’t think they have the players for his 3-5-2 system. If I was a Man U fan I’d want the Ajax manager, or break the bank to try and get Simeone (doubt he’d leave though)

Ole is out of his depth - but it’s got to the point that nearly everyone is laughing at him. It’s almost unfair to keep him on. A big club surely can’t have that. 

If the board accept this result it’ll speak volumes. 

Also - this picture for reference…

F28E6DF8-0C96-4110-ADC4-E6A516322EEB.jpeg.cce13149a8c65168efae6c0dce899153.jpeg

13 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Norwich are a joke, you don’t follow a club hoping for it to become a well run business making plenty of money for the owners. It’s not very sporting. 

Yes.

Norwich have championship players. They don't even try and have a go. Farke seems OK but he's not able to mix up his squad, nor motivate his current group, and everyone seems happy to pick up a wage regardless of results. Contrast with Brentford who are giving it a right go

There's no leadership from the boardroom where it seems they are happy to take the money and run. It's all a bit pointless which is pretty much what Norwich will get from most games this season

Disappointing

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Get Big Mick in, both have 'Failed at Cardiff' on their CV's.

What's Brucey up to?

lol

Couldn't believe that HT score, or could I. They were woeful and would've been hard-pressed to get a draw against us!

11 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Ole is out of his depth - but it’s got to the point that nearly everyone is laughing at him. It’s almost unfair to keep him on. A big club surely can’t have that. 

If the board accept this result it’ll speak volumes. 

Also - this picture for reference…

F28E6DF8-0C96-4110-ADC4-E6A516322EEB.jpeg.cce13149a8c65168efae6c0dce899153.jpeg

I agree with what Carra said.

They should have put Manure to the sword with half an hour to go against 10 men.

Break some more records. Opportunities like that are rare. 

Ronaldo was the wrong signing for them.

I feel they were just starting to build a team, a squad of players who were all playing together with a good few youngsters thrown in. Something to buildon.

They then bring in Ronaldo, a player who is pretty much "Everything is about me" and I feel it has upset everything they have built. Not to mention the Sancho signing, which seems to have flopped big time. I've never rated him all that highly, but surely there is something about him that we're not seeing at man Utd?

7 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

I agree with what Carra said. They should have put Manure to the sword with half an hour to go against 10 men. Break some more records. Opportunities like that are rare. 

I think fans would love that - rub salt into the wounds…. Klopp however was probably thinking of all the big games Liverpool have played lately. 

I didn’t realise he’d left Mane on the bench - could’ve been worse for Man U

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Norwich are a joke, you don’t follow a club hoping for it to become a well run business making plenty of money for the owners. It’s not very sporting. 

I would take that, tbh.

A promotion every couple of seasons and a secure future is miles better than most clubs can hope for.

24 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

I would take that, tbh.

A promotion every couple of seasons and a secure future is miles better than most clubs can hope for.

It probably is but it’s not very sporting, the aim of the whole thing is to get as good as possible in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kopparberg said:

I think fans would love that - rub salt into the wounds…. Klopp however was probably thinking of all the big games Liverpool have played lately. 

I didn’t realise he’d left Mane on the bench - could’ve been worse for Man U

Yep. True about Mane. They weren’t even full strength at the back either. The lad Konate was only starting his second game. 
Also had a forced change when Milner went off. All underlining how poor Manure were.