BREAKING - NEW NUMBER 9!! Lee Gregory signs for Sheffield Wednesday!!!

Add Simms and for me We are complete.

last season I couldn’t really give a fooook what happened to us as became really detached which is sad as a long time fan. But I have that pre season feel again and think we have done some really smart business.

excited again… let’s hope it lasts

• Like 1

Gotta say, whilst sadly I won't be at Hillsborough for the first time over two decades due to off the field shenanigans I am hugely impressed with our recruitment this summer.

I hope we absolutely smash the league and as a consequence become a viable option for investment so I may one day return to the place that is home. 

For those that are still attending, please give the boys that extra 1% backing from me please. 

UTO! 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Gotta say, whilst sadly I won't be at Hillsborough for the first time over two decades due to off the field shenanigans I am hugely impressed with our recruitment this summer.

I hope we absolutely smash the league and as a consequence become a viable option for investment so I may one day return to the place that is home. 

For those that are still attending, please give the boys that extra 1% backing from me please. 

UTO! 

Get back and give the 1% yourself

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bedford Owl said:

Our fans are known for that! 

Exactly, because you can best your ass there will be fans moaning if we get beat at Charlton which will be a difficult game regardless, without all these new signings. We may well struggle for a few weeks/ months maybe until they gel together.

• Like 2

Sold move, happy with that

He’s obviously got pedigree in the tier above, he’ll have gone through a meeting with Moore on what he wants in the role and I feel his experience will be invaluable

We needed a presence in goal and up front

Now we definitely have that

Well done Moore, very good recruitment 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, marshy said:

Exactly, because you can best your ass there will be fans moaning if we get beat at Charlton which will be a difficult game regardless, without all these new signings. We may well struggle for a few weeks/ months maybe until they gel together.

Aren’t Charlton renaming one of their stands the Alan Curbishley stand?  Normally that kind of thing makes me think we will lose at Charlton.  However,  I think we will get a positive result.

What is it with Chansiri and signing elderly footballers. 

This chap is 33 in 2 weeks. His scoring record in the last 2 seasons is shocking. His goals have dried up as he's past it. 

Young eager players like Borukov and George Hirst never got a chance. 

There's a young eager player in the reserves called Davidson who looks a cracking player. He's 18 and that's old enough to play for the first team. 

Any other team would give him a chance but we prefer to play over the hill 33 year old. 

This signing has all the hallmarks of Chansiri on it. DM would never sign a player this old as his track record shows that he always prefers young players. 

What a mess. There's no coherent long term strategy at the club whatsoever. 

But that's how Chansiri runs the club. 

• Haha 8