BREAKING - NEW NUMBER 9!! Lee Gregory signs for Sheffield Wednesday!!!

The one thing Gregors will do is work his socks off. He'll put in a shift for as long as he is on the pitch. He might not be the 1-goal-in-2 player he was 6 years ago, but he will hassle and bully defences, assist and create space for others. Depending on how many games he plays, I'd expect 12-15 goals from him.

I think it's a good bit of business. I doubt he will be starting on Saturday which is a shame, but who knows. He may get a run out towards the end.

• Like 3

Corbeanu19

Adeniran 22

Brown 22

Peacock-F 24

Shodipo 24

Byers 25

Wing 26

Kamberi 26

Johnson 30

Hunt 30

Gregory 32

Decent spread in  my book. 

You dont want just kids throwing in. 

Little bit of experience and know-how goes a long way in this battle hardened division.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

If Shodipo is injured it wouldn't surprise me to see Gregory partner Paterson upfront at the weekend.

Isn’t Gregory still injured 

or just coming back from injury

im pretty sure he finished the season injured and hasn’t had much if any of a preseason 

don’t want to tiddle on everyone’s chips on this one but can’t see him playing Saturday 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, fpowl said:

im pretty sure he finished the season injured and hasn’t had much if any of a preseason 

don’t want to tiddle on everyone’s chips on this one but can’t see him playing Saturday 

ffs 2hrs of glee that we finally have a striker -now mi chips are soaked 

1 hour ago, ChapSmurf said:

The one thing Gregors will do is work his socks off. He'll put in a shift for as long as he is on the pitch. He might not be the 1-goal-in-2 player he was 6 years ago, but he will hassle and bully defences, assist and create space for others. Depending on how many games he plays, I'd expect 12-15 goals from him.

I think it's a good bit of business. I doubt he will be starting on Saturday which is a shame, but who knows. He may get a run out towards the end.

Gregors …!?

AC968189-3C23-4AAC-9F07-AE184A38E790.gif.9eed567b2e318abd3a52f2a788a65d09.gif

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, steelowl said:

ffs 2hrs of glee that we finally have a striker -now mi chips are soaked 

I could be wrong we do have one newbie to look at first anyway so I’m sure now hes passed international clearance we can give him the first few games to decide he’s s£&t then Gregory can take over he can 5 games as we justify his slow start due to not having a preseason

1 hour ago, fpowl said:

Kamberi then maybe. Can see all of Byers, Luongo, Bannan and Wing playing in midfield anyhow.

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Corbeanu19

Adeniran 22

Brown 22

Peacock-F 24

Shodipo 24

Byers 25

Wing 26

Kamberi 26

Johnson 30

Hunt 30

Gregory 32

Decent spread in  my book. 

You dont want just kids throwing in. 

Little bit of experience and know-how goes a long way in this battle hardened division.

Happy with all them M'Lord.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

1873449716_Screenshot2021-08-05at22_04_08.png.096a60c56a49f5270894d441e15822c7.pngIt was on Twitter...

Yeah thanks for that. I didn’t read the headline properly. Thought it was just Neil’s headline