Sam Cosgrove

Not for me. Hit our match day loan limit with Corbeanu today. 

Who do you leave out from Wing, BPF, Shodipo, Corbeanu & Kamberi? All come to play every game you’d imagine. 

Think it’d create an imbalance and cause potential upset within the squad that we don’t need.

• Like 1

Just now, NeonLeon said:

Not for me. Hit our match day loan limit with Corbeanu today. 

Who do you leave out from Wing, BPF, Shodipo, Corbeanu & Kamberi? All come to play every game you’d imagine. 

Think it’d create an imbalance and cause potential upset within the squad that we don’t need.

Who do you suggest to fill the vacant number 9 out of interest?

Just now, s29wfc said:

Who do you suggest to fill the vacant number 9 out of interest?

I don’t think you should sign players off the back of a vacant shirt position. Paterson wears 13 & Windass wore 11 at Rangers. The vacancy of the shirt could just be down to choice and not the teasing of an actual signing. We gave it Reach a few years back when everyone was convinced we were saving it for a striker. 

In my opinion going into the season with Paterson, Windass, Kamberi with Adeoyin and Corbeanu as potential alternatives is enough. If we need more there’s always January 

Need at least one more striker so unless we can get one for free then we’ll need to utilise the loan market. L1 is probably similar standard to majority of Scottish top flight opposition so drop down could do him some good. 

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

I don’t think you should sign players off the back of a vacant shirt position. Paterson wears 13 & Windass wore 11 at Rangers. The vacancy of the shirt could just be down to choice and not the teasing of an actual signing. We gave it Reach a few years back when everyone was convinced we were saving it for a striker. 

In my opinion going into the season with Paterson, Windass, Kamberi with Adeoyin and Corbeanu as potential alternatives is enough. If we need more there’s always January 

I somehow think we will be bringing in another striker, There's nowhere near enough goals amongst those 4 plus the new signing who I think will play as a winger anyhow and with us not yet knowing how long Windass will be out for. We could have given Kamberi the 9 shirt if that was us done in recruiting for that position, I think there's another incoming.