The Wilderless Years

It's a shame they won't go down this season. Points deductions will keep em safe at least, but I also think they'll scrape enough points without other teams and the EFL helping. Would be good to see them drop straight through so they had parachute payments while in league 1. Their piganomics to explain losses despite having income and a wage bill bigger than most of the league put together would be epic. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

It's a shame they won't go down this season. Points deductions will keep em safe at least, but I also think they'll scrape enough points without other teams and the EFL helping. Would be good to see them drop straight through so they had parachute payments while in league 1. Their piganomics to explain losses despite having income and a wage bill bigger than most of the league put together would be epic. 

I’m not so sure that they do have parachute payments.

I remember part way through last season Kieran Magiure saying that they’d already borrowed against next seasons (which is now this seasons) Premier League TV money.

As they have been relegated I can’t see this being anything but their parachute payments.

Across the park now though, to me it looks like one of those electronic devices that when you drop them, they reset to a former version of the software and all the work done since is mysteriously wiped. Sheff United are playing pre-Wilder shitbox football now ... possibly early Clough levels of dismal output where a draw against Rochdale away is deemed a result.

First half a was a dismal, disorganised mess, second half marginally better but waiting until past seventy minutes to have one shot on target and eighty for our first corner is something the clappers need to thumb down into their pipes and set light to.

Short excerpt from a great review on S24SUBDTBLWTFSTFU, and not just because it says they are ********.

I love reviews like this that are well written but brutally honest. It makes it better that it is about them, but fair play to this poster for not trying to gloss over anything.

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Apparently Sky said on Saturday that the pigs were £86m in debt and this pig fan on Footy Heaven can’t work out how that can be as they’ve “not spent any money”.lol

DE53FF95-0B69-4A4F-9902-BB0AB8104E66.jpeg

Prince also spent it all to buy the assets from McCabe... But shhh that's not true according to them as the Prince is minted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Prince also spent it all to buy the assets from McCabe... But shhh that's not true according to them as the Prince is minted.

Remember after Wilder had finished banging on about our players on £40k a week when he went on to say he’d never do anything to jeopardise the financial future of the Ched Scrubbers.lol 

10 minutes ago, SiJ said:

They'll be paying Slav a shed load too. 

Reckon he will be one of the highest paid managers in the Championship, easily. 

Rob Staton saying on FH tonight that the club were discussing replacing him with “Hecky” after their hammering at Blackburn.

5 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Apparently Sky said on Saturday that the pigs were £86m in debt and this pig fan on Footy Heaven can’t work out how that can be as they’ve “not spent any money”.lol

DE53FF95-0B69-4A4F-9902-BB0AB8104E66.jpeg

Is that right? £86million is a huge amount and they must be hemorraging money on players and the jokers wages.

They desperately need to get up this season or they may well be buggered

The beautiful thing is with their finances, they now have to sell to keep them financially stable, but they’ve no one to sell. Iceberg was probably the only one but he’s looking more and more like a poor crock. The two strikers who are playing are both geriatrics, and their £60m strikers can’t even get on the bench.  Think they have around nine players out of contract in the summer, so they have a big predicament in letting them walk or renewing big contracts.

Quite unbelievable the mess wilders put them in, given what he had achieved. F*ck ups of this magnitude are usually our style.

• Like 1

They won’t go down this season but promotion obviously was the aim

at the start of the season and even now they can only achieve that via the play-offs. If they don’t pick up at least 4 points from the next 2 games then the pressure will start to grow on Jokanovic.

17 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

Is that right? £86million is a huge amount and they must be hemorraging money on players and the jokers wages.

They desperately need to get up this season or they may well be buggered

If the EFL gave them a bigger points deduction than us would it be one for the honours board?