The Wilderless Years

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Will give Paul Heckingbottom a 50/50 chance of still being there at Christmas 2022.

I really can’t believe these sacked a proven manager at this level and replaced him with someone who has failed badly at this level in three jobs. And who they already had in place. Wonder how much the Slav experience has cost them. Can’t help thinking Hecky is a yes man. 

3 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I really can’t believe these sacked a proven manager at this level and replaced him with someone who has failed badly at this level in three jobs. And who they already had in place. Wonder how much the Slav experience has cost them. Can’t help thinking Hecky is a yes man. 

Can't believe an hour ago we were speculating on Warnock being the cheap option, with a tinge of apprehension that he actually might get them going.

Sheffield United can always go cheaper.. 

• Haha 7

He shares our values and interest in player development while also possessing the ambition and determination to get the most out of our current squad.

That screams to me that they have no money and won't be looking at buying any players anytime soon.

Deal until end of 2025/26 season, jesus.

• Like 2