Big step towards settling things at SWFC...

27 minutes ago, poite said:

Are you implying that our beloved owner is possibly some kind of dodgy dealer?

Not at all 

Just half expecting that when we return to Hillsborough, the seats will be fitted with pedals so we can generate electricity to sell to the grid to pay for this boost in investment.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jim said:

Still think we’re going to hear about new owners in the not too distant future. Just seems strange that after all this time DC has finally got it together?

Crazy thought but do you reckon he’s just been playing the system?? 

Im not saying he has been but it’s a more likely than someone matching his asking price...

3 hours ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Just got to pay the ex players now 

Oh and submit the accounts 

Oh and pay Arthur Daley in September

Over to you chancer.....

🎵 If you want to I'll change the situation ......Right people right time just the wrong location...🎵

🎼I've got a good idea 

Let me make this clear 

I'll fųck your club for you .........🎵

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

So our season ticket refunds should be on their way if "serious money is filtering through"

It’s already been said by the club we ain’t getting a refund hasn’t it? It’ll be a credit towards a new ticket I’m pretty sure that’s what I read

1 hour ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I appreciate what you are saying. However, as @walthamowl correctly said, We are still owing people.... Etc etc etc. So... I can't see any benefit unless there's a total paying of what's owed... 

Then I'll start to hope again. 

Pay the players Pay the fans. 

Not rocket science, is it chansiri? 

What I am more interested in is where is the money coming from? Has DC cashed in some off his assets, whatever they my me or if he has any.

I imagine there is a plan, rightly or wrongly, fans will be the last to be paid back (unfortunately) as they will cause the club the least damage. 

3 hours ago, Asio otus said:

Lets face it he was trying to do a Leicester or Wolves. But the players were not as good sadly.

those 2 clubs spent massive way more than allowed but got in proper people to run the club and recruit while we got idiots like carlos and paxio . chansiri saw us as a toy for his son ,he promised him premier league as his xmas pressie ,he gambled the clubs future in the process and caused years of decline . the lucky thing for us is that covid didnt come 1/2 years earlier when we had a wage bill nearly double at 42 million , how on earth would chansiri have paid that with zero income? we simply would have gone bust ,we in some ways are very fortunate that nearly all big earners have gone now and in 2/3 years its possible we could mount a promotion challenge in league 1. lets hope that we dont slide to league 2 in the mean time. 

3 minutes ago, morganowl said:

those 2 clubs spent massive way more than allowed but got in proper people to run the club and recruit while we got idiots like carlos and paxio . chansiri saw us as a toy for his son ,he promised him premier league as his xmas pressie ,he gambled the clubs future in the process and caused years of decline . the lucky thing for us is that covid didnt come 1/2 years earlier when we had a wage bill nearly double at 42 million , how on earth would chansiri have paid that with zero income? we simply would have gone bust ,we in some ways are very fortunate that nearly all big earners have gone now and in 2/3 years its possible we could mount a promotion challenge in league 1. lets hope that we dont slide to league 2 in the mean time. 

Lots of conjecture and the benefit of hindsight in this post.

Very easy to look back at what should have been.

I, along with most were riding the rollercoaster in the 2 playoff seasons and fully admit that any doubts regarding any consequences were firmly pushed to the back of my mind.

Carlos an idiot? He nearly did it and now winner of league and cup in his home country.

Chansiri gambled, lost and did not have a recovery plan. Consequently we all are suffering.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Jim said:

Still think we’re going to hear about new owners in the not too distant future. Just seems strange that after all this time DC has finally got it together?

Also the Confirmation statement has still not been filed which was due 22nd June too. 

15 minutes ago, Triple O said:

I, along with most were riding the rollercoaster in the 2 playoff seasons and fully admit that any doubts regarding any consequences were firmly pushed to the back of my mind.

Carlos an idiot? He nearly did it and now winner of league and cup in his home country.

Chansiri gambled, lost and did not have a recovery plan. Consequently we all are suffering.

its all maybe yer . but if we got steve bruce in 2015/16 im sure with that backing he would have took us up and im sure he wouldn`t have filled the club with ageing pros on there last big pay days. i questioned the club in 2015 and 2016 , i said why sack s grey and employ a man who has won nothing in 14 clubs and was on a boat out at sea , we actually very nearly employed lower league manager cooper as head coach with carlos above him ,bonkers. anyone who knows football well and knows players history and injury records etc wouldn`t expect the club to be handing out 3 year deals to 33 year old crock loovens and 3 year deals to jones and nuhiu . even though we were playoff bound i at the time thought what the heck?

33 minutes ago, Triple O said:

It's been plain that Chansiri was utterly clueless and unwilling to learn/listen to anyone since his first mental pricing plan with 500 different categories, the first summer he arrived.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blatter said:

Oh please. Don’t you realise he got creative with the accounts in a failed attempt to disguise his overspending.

Oh please, selling the stadium to himself to make the financial aspects look better on paper is creative accounting, and despite his having his hand held through it all by the EFL, still managed to fizz it up

• Like 4