Big step towards settling things at SWFC...

11 hours ago, bladeshater said:

I hope he's a penny behind you

I am not the one claiming to have deep pockets and claiming the EFL won’t allow me to invest.

He can’t even pay wages.

Personally, I don’t think DC is as wealthy as some think.

Sure, he is very wealthy compared to me. However, that does not necessarily afford him a football club as a toy. 

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, heppers said:

I am not the one claiming to have deep pockets and claiming the EFL won’t allow me to invest.

He can’t even pay wages.

Sure, he is very wealthy compared to me. However, that does not necessarily afford him a football club as a toy. 

If he is also beneficial owner, ie real one who actually paid Milan for his shares.

Lee Strafford said he was front guy for a consortium only 

We are in PFA hands now, Nixon says.

2 hours ago, heppers said:

He can’t even pay wages.

It would seem according to others on here that he is only a figurehead of a larger consortium

2 hours ago, Hornsby said:

If he is also beneficial owner, ie real one who actually paid Milan for his shares.

Lee Strafford said he was front guy for a consortium only 

We are in PFA hands now, Nixon says.

Thats a lot of different people who seems to know what happening, but no one seems to have a clue whether the players got paid their June wages or not.

Which suggest they may not be an in the know as they make out.

I would just be happy with a where wally (DC) there have been more sighting of Lord Lucan in the last 12 months that our chairman. 

19 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Feeling it will be the EFL money they made available to support clubs. Fallen on a quarter.

Which money is that then? The loan from the premier league that can basically only be used to keep HMRC from the door?

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Thats a lot of different people who seems to know what happening, but no one seems to have a clue whether the players got paid their June wages or not.

Which suggest they may not be an in the know as they make out.

I would just be happy with a where wally (DC) there have been more sighting of Lord Lucan in the last 12 months that our chairman. 

Josh s Dad said today still not paid.

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Feeling it will be the EFL money they made available to support clubs. Fallen on a quarter.

Which compounds the fact Chansiri cannot pay the wages himself.