Big step towards settling things at SWFC...

24 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I must have missed the press conference from every other football club and business in the country where they announced that their staff had been paid sort of.

Today Is the 30 June 2021 can you confirm @YesWeCrannthat all of the players have been paid their full wages up to the end of June 2021 as you article seems to suggest they have been paid then gone on to say that not everyone has been.

A simply yes everyone paid up to today or no they haven't been.

Then can someone ask the club what the deadline is for this matter being sort, what the deadline is for the accounts being filed and how long after this it will take the EFL to ratify to financial information so DM can sign some players. I don't want to rush the club as mostly these things are coming soon but the season starts in just 6 weeks time.

The reason I ask for a definitive deadline is because whenever it is the fans paying for anything we have deadlines like the 10 days to renew season tickets, the new shirt will be out soon and most likely if we don't buy them straight away the prices will increase. I think now we need to have this matter sorted asap not shortly or in 2 weeks. But DC and the club need to be held to task on this clusterfuck of a situation of their own making once again. 

If you are wondering about when things will be done by.

Just look up what the EFL, HMRC, Legal, etc, etc deadline for what ever it might be is.

And it will be the day before.

lol

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I know its difficult for you and I have got to say you the best Star guy we have had for many a year.

But the problem we have is, DC has surrounded himself with yes men continuingly telling him how well he is doing. I mean he has taken a mid table championship team, with no debt, losing £5m a season to a relegated championship team losing £20m a season, that is homeless, moneyless and all but 2 players at the entire football club at all levels will be free agent in less than 12 months time.

We have been told since May that the accounts we immanent, that the players wages issues would be sorted, that we are building for next season. Yet we still have filed no financial information, players are still owed wages, the fans are owed about £100 each from 18 months ago (or probably the same amount as Bannan get paid for the month), we have no new shirts, we have no players we are struggling to even resign up kids that we are told are the future of the club and they we are told they are on 1 year deals the same as Hirst, Shaw and Urhoghide and we know what happened there, we have no new players, we have organised no friendly warm up games, the only thing we have done is roll over season tickets from last season and start preseason with no enough players for an actual game.

Basically from the outside looking in what have the club actually done for the last 3 months, other than stay very very quite. Its almost as if DC stays out of the firing line he thinks everything will just go away.

Apart from that though..

lol

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

He didn't get the points deduction for spending too much either.

He got the points deduction for getting too creative doing creative accounting.

Not at all. We got a points deduction because the advice and guideance being given to us by the EFL, wasn't followed in a timely fashion.

Had he submitted the Heads of Terms on the ground sale 12 days earlier, and not changed them twice, it's doubtful we would have got a points deduction at all.

Edited by ChapSmurf
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

If you are wondering about when things will be done by.

Just look up what the EFL, HMRC, Legal, etc, etc deadline for what ever it might be is.

And it will be the day before.

lol

That's very optimistic.

I reckon it'll be a month later, but backdated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, YesWeCrann said:

I can't confirm that, no. I just know that a lot of players have had money owed come through. My article says several, not all.

There is no deadline, they're just working towards getting it done.

Thanks for your updates Joe! Great to have you post on here to tip us non star readers that something worth checking out. 

Are you able to shed any light on the rumours of the 6 on trial?   

• Like 1

It is positive but let’s be honest it’s just something that should have been happening all the time, paying people wages. Fair enough we are going through a pandemic but how many other clubs have not paid players wages, not once but 3 or 4 times. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I wonder if it’s serious money just to pay the wages or if it’s serious money to sign players etc. We really need to be paying off the players that have left ASAP. 

I imagine the players who have left will be next. It's as important if not more important to pay those still under contract as we can't afford to lose anymore player's ate the minute.

I wonder what this means for Borner, don't imagine the German club will want to pay a fee for him now he's been paid.

34 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Chansiri or someone acting on his behalf, does a small portion of what he is supposed to do, and all of a sudden there is an absolute vvankfest

Please look t hows it's been the past few years.

I don't think that's the case. It's just good to hear that things are moving forward or at least seems to be. No one is letting DC off.

• Thanks 1

It is encouraging news IF the players have been paid in full.  

If they have then Chansiri must ensure this does not happen again as non payment of wages totally undermines what Moore is trying to achieve aside from the adverse affect on team morale etc.

46 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Thanks for your updates Joe! Great to have you post on here to tip us non star readers that something worth checking out. 

Are you able to shed any light on the rumours of the 6 on trial?   

As far as I'm aware there aren't six players on trial, mate

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

I don't think that's the case. It's just good to hear that things are moving forward or at least seems to be. No one is letting DC off.

I appreciate what you are saying. However, as @walthamowl correctly said, We are still owing people.... Etc etc etc. So... I can't see any benefit unless there's a total paying of what's owed... 

Then I'll start to hope again. 

Pay the players Pay the fans. 

Not rocket science, is it chansiri? 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
1 hour ago, Kameron said:

More chance of it being Fred West.

Sponsorship includes assistance with the undersoil heating…

1 hour ago, Asio otus said:

Lets face it he was trying to do a Leicester or Wolves. But the players were not as good sadly.

I'm pretty sure that his understanding was that if there's a will you can get a biggish club promoted from the championship in a year or two. I doubt he had much understanding of how difficult in practice that is.