Big step towards settling things at SWFC...

I must have missed the press conference from every other football club and business in the country where they announced that their staff had been paid sort of.

Today Is the 30 June 2021 can you confirm @YesWeCrannthat all of the players have been paid their full wages up to the end of June 2021 as you article seems to suggest they have been paid then gone on to say that not everyone has been.

A simply yes everyone paid up to today or no they haven't been.

Then can someone ask the club what the deadline is for this matter being sort, what the deadline is for the accounts being filed and how long after this it will take the EFL to ratify to financial information so DM can sign some players. I don't want to rush the club as mostly these things are coming soon but the season starts in just 6 weeks time.

The reason I ask for a definitive deadline is because whenever it is the fans paying for anything we have deadlines like the 10 days to renew season tickets, the new shirt will be out soon and most likely if we don't buy them straight away the prices will increase. I think now we need to have this matter sorted asap not shortly or in 2 weeks. But DC and the club need to be held to task on this clusterfuck of a situation of their own making once again. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, swfcGibbo said:

Chansiri has no one to blame for the club's predicament and how much money he has lost but himself.

He knew the rules and wilfully ignored them in the hope that the club would be promoted beyond the reach of punishment.

Unfortunately for him (and the fans), all the money he has 'invested' might as well have been piled into a big bonfire and burned, because the club is weaker in every way  than when he took over and has zero assets, which is entirely down to Chansiri's stubbornness and incompetence.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I must have missed the press conference from every other football club and business in the country where they announced that their staff had been paid sort of.

Today Is the 30 June 2021 can you confirm @YesWeCrannthat all of the players have been paid their full wages up to the end of June 2021 as you article seems to suggest they have been paid then gone on to say that not everyone has been.

A simply yes everyone paid up to today or no they haven't been.

Then can someone ask the club what the deadline is for this matter being sort, what the deadline is for the accounts being filed and how long after this it will take the EFL to ratify to financial information so DM can sign some players. I don't want to rush the club as mostly these things are coming soon but the season starts in just 6 weeks time.

The reason I ask for a definitive deadline is because whenever it is the fans paying for anything we have deadlines like the 10 days to renew season tickets, the new shirt will be out soon and most likely if we don't buy them straight away the prices will increase. I think now we need to have this matter sorted asap not shortly or in 2 weeks. But DC and the club need to be held to task on this clusterfuck of a situation of their own making once again. 

I can't confirm that, no. I just know that a lot of players have had money owed come through. My article says several, not all.

There is no deadline, they're just working towards getting it done.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, swfcGibbo said:

Daft comment from Nixon.

Chansiri knew the rules. And let’s stop playing the victim card with the points deduction. The EFL held his hand throughout it and he still cocked it up. 

If he was as loaded as we were led to believe, paying his players and club staff wouldn’t be an issue whatsoever. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky

It's all guess work, either Chansiri has spat the dummy out, or... he has a new advisor telling him to keep his mouth shut...for now 😉

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

At least positive. Neil Armstrong was a big step.

Actually it was a small step lol E for effort, though.

2 minutes ago, King_Monkey said:

One player whose been paid is very unhappy that he has actually been paid as he was hoping to use it to his advantage of getting a free transfer.

Yeah because when you sign a deal at Wednesday, there’s not a cat in hells chance you’re going to be allowed to leave.

Poor lad

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, YesWeCrann said:

I can't confirm that, no. I just know that a lot of players have had money owed come through. My article says several, not all.

There is no deadline, they're just working towards getting it done.

I know its difficult for you and I have got to say you the best Star guy we have had for many a year.

But the problem we have is, DC has surrounded himself with yes men continuingly telling him how well he is doing. I mean he has taken a mid table championship team, with no debt, losing £5m a season to a relegated championship team losing £20m a season, that is homeless, moneyless and all but 2 players at the entire football club at all levels will be free agent in less than 12 months time.

We have been told since May that the accounts we immanent, that the players wages issues would be sorted, that we are building for next season. Yet we still have filed no financial information, players are still owed wages, the fans are owed about £100 each from 18 months ago (or probably the same amount as Bannan get paid for the month), we have no new shirts, we have no players we are struggling to even resign up kids that we are told are the future of the club and they we are told they are on 1 year deals the same as Hirst, Shaw and Urhoghide and we know what happened there, we have no new players, we have organised no friendly warm up games, the only thing we have done is roll over season tickets from last season and start preseason with no enough players for an actual game.

Basically from the outside looking in what have the club actually done for the last 3 months, other than stay very very quite. Its almost as if DC stays out of the firing line he thinks everything will just go away.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, King_Monkey said:

One player whose been paid is very unhappy that he has actually been paid as he was hoping to use it to his advantage of getting a free transfer.

It will be interesting to see how we handle having an unhappy player on our hands, if that's the case.

Our track record in that regard hadn't been great before now...

11 minutes ago, King_Monkey said:

Borner, windass or Paterson would be my shot in the dark?