*OFFICIAL* Euro 2020 DRG Prediction League thread

7 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Reminder to do your predictions for the last 16 games after the group stage concludes tonight. The rest of you have used your real names so I can't give you a nudge. Give them a reminder if anyone knows someone I've missed off. 

@mrbluesky @marcx666 @Pablo Bonvin @Maddogbob @OxonOwl @TheEnchanter @Bez @OneManBand @Incognito Owl @moyaowl @Dandrewchaz  @theowlsman @Morepork@Drewswfc @Lombardo @Owl in Manc@SwellOwl @Ronio@Weshallovercome@flo @Indoor Owl @Jakes Grandad @RockieOwl @Joe Sunburn

Are the predictions for the scores after 90 minutes?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Morepork said:

23pts……that group stage kicked my @ss. I’m still blaming Spain and Turkey……..

26 for me, done really crap the last two days. Out of 6 jokers I got 1 extra point, though it could have been 7. I missed out on two games that I would have got 2 points from too. Predicting scores that might include extra time is going to be worse, I just hope I get one correct score with a joker at least.

4 hours ago, Morepork said:

Want to sell some jokers………asking for a friend.

Y'all Got Anymore Of Those Jokers?

98x3z.jpg 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Anyone know what happens if a game goes to extra time or penalties?

Is it the score a full time that counts or do I need to predict 6-7 or summat?

Extra time counts, so if you predict 1-0 and a team wins 1-0 in extra time you'd get full points. 

Penalties won't count towards the score but they will count towards the result. So if you have Belgium to beat Portugal 2-1 and it finishes 0-0 after extra time, with Belgium winning on penalties, then the result would be 0-0, but you'd get 1 point for predicting the correct result. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Extra time counts, so if you predict 1-0 and a team wins 1-0 in extra time you'd get full points. 

Penalties won't count towards the score but they will count towards the result. So if you have Belgium to beat Portugal 2-1 and it finishes 0-0 after extra time, with Belgium winning on penalties, then the result would be 0-0, but you'd get 1 point for predicting the correct result. 

This might be wrong regarding penalties actually. I know that extra time definitely counts as its says on the website, but penalties might not count towards the result at all. 

So a 0-0 prediction that goes to penalties at 0-0 should give you full points. 

• Like 1