*OFFICIAL* Euro 2020 DRG Prediction League thread

16 hours ago, theowlsman said:

I have no idea what is happening with the world at the moment but something is not right, I get a sense of foreboding. Too much weird stuff going on.

Hope you pull through Christian. Everyone is with you.

No more than usual, just everything is immediately covered all over social media these days 

4 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

I've gone 1-1 too, still quietly confident........although I've done crap so far.

Even England let me down by winning.😃

Mmmm, also doing very average so far….. 😂

Good game. Didn't deserve to lose 2-0 but you need to take your chances. Both teams better skills and more energy and desire than  England. And excellent defending and two excellent goals. They are HUGE the CR! 

5 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

Good game. Didn't deserve to lose 2-0 but you need to take your chances. Both teams better skills and more energy and desire than  England. And excellent defending and two excellent goals. They are HUGE the CR! 

Friday isn’t going to be a walk in the park for England for sure. Also Czech Republic look like a handful! I don’t think I’ve predicted a correct score ever at any level of football and am proud to be keeping my 100% fail rate at this tournament too. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Freshfish said:

Poor old Scotland..Not been in a finals since 1998 but still the gift that keeps on giving.

England nothing special but will probably have just enough to see off the Scots, especially as it’s at Wembley.

Their consolation is that we’ll get knocked out by the first top side we have to play.

The Czechs look a useful side, as so often in this tournament.

I went 1-1 for the Scotland vs Czech Republic game, went 2-1 for Poland vs Slovakia (it's the other way around currently) and yesterday went 3-1 for the Netherlands vs Ukraine (I was one goal off), funnily enough Austria vs North Macedonia finished 3-1 (I went 1-0.) I've only got the Wales vs Switzerland score correct so far, 1-1.