*OFFICIAL* Euro 2020 DRG Prediction League thread

40 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Yes I used it last night and had predicted 2-0 Italy, no idea what that means but there you go 

I also went 2-0 Italy. All it means is that you doubled your 1 point to 2 but don’t have another to play in the group now. Had you gone 3-0 you would have got 3 points doubled to 6 with your joker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I also went 2-0 Italy. All it means is that you doubled your 1 point to 2 but don’t have another to play in the group now. Had you gone 3-0 you would have got 3 points doubled to 6 with your joker.

Ah thanks, that’s a p*sser but difficult to predict the exact score anyway!

16 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I'm finally in, tried to register on my phone before the Italy match but failed, would have gone 2-0 Italy, so playing catch up.

Italy is my tip to win it and after yesterday I'm even more sure.

Played well I thought, very active, chasing and fighting for everything. We'd have stayed up if we'd shown half that commitment and work rate even without the quality.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Played well I thought, very active, chasing and fighting for everything. We'd have stayed up if we'd shown half that commitment and work rate even without the quality.

Mancini has totally transformed them, they're very Man Cityesque, gone is the dour defensively minded Italy we're used to, they're closing down higher up the pitch and always on the front foot.

It's a pretty good competition this year, there's so many teams in with a chance, but Italy unbeaten in 28 games under Mancini will take some stopping.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Good luck. 4 goals though? 

Well I was close.lolI thought it would be more open with both teams being on form and went with a high score draw. I wasn't hopefully when it got going though.

8 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Did anyone waste their joker for the group?

:ph34r: I went all in to start with, being more cautious with the others though now. I wished I put it on the Wales and Switzerland match as I got that right.

1 minute ago, Incognito Owl said:

Well I was close.lolI thought it would be more open with both teams being on form and went with a high score draw. I wasn't hopefully when it got going though.

:ph34r: I went all in to start with, being more cautious with the others though now. I wished I put it on the Wales and Switzerland match as I got that right.

*hopeful