*OFFICIAL* Euro 2020 DRG Prediction League thread

Guest mrbluesky
48 minutes ago, flo said:

He has used 5/6 jokers already though. 

I've only used 1 so far

How's this joker thing work? Not used any yet

Saw the scores last night, though I did well and checked them and got the Ukraine vs North Macedonia score correct (was lucky with 2 penalties missed) and got the correct results for the other two game (was 1 goal off in both from getting the correct score.) Went and checked the leaderboard and I'm in 30th.:rolleyes: It looks like most other people did well too. I'm saving my 5 other jokers for the last games though.   

After kinda watching the opening match and getting put off with the tournament again with what happened with Eriksen I'm going to start again with the knockout games. It will be fitting as I watched all the group games in the 2018 World Cup aside from the last one and the the knockout games.

• Like 1

Got another correct Croatia vs Czech Republic, I predicted Slovakia to win 1-0 it was the other way around and I was going with 1-1 for England vs Scotland, but went 0-1 Scotland. I'm getting better/closer, but still in mid table. I'm depending on my jokers.

49 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I'm like my Dad Mark, not satisfied with just competing, I always like to win, even at noughts and crosses. Second is nowhere. 

As my old track coach used to say, “Second is the first loser.” 

• Like 2