Trust Statement

12 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

My banner would be 

D TAXI FOR CHANSIRI!!!

If that was the plan then it will never arrive will it!

:Chansiri:

17 minutes ago, vulva said:

If DC walks, and/or gets forced out, could someone run me through what Plan B is, because I can’t see one anyone in the bile getting spouted. 

If DC doesn't walk, and/or get forced out, can you run me through what plan A is?

'Be careful what you wish for' loses its force when you are already falling out of an aeroplane with no parachute.

• Like 5

Just now, owlinexile said:

If DC doesn't walk, and/or get forced out, can you run me through what plan A is?

'Be careful what you wish for' loses its force when you are already falling out of an aeroplane with no parachute.

I’ve no idea what Plan A is. Whatever it is, it’s clearly failed. 

Plan B would be for the Trust to present prospective buyers and expressions of interest to DC, and fanbase (where appropriate). If they exist of course. That to me would be a far more proactive way of engaging, and would generate more traction than the current sound bite froth. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

If that was the plan then it will never arrive will it!

:Chansiri:

That was the plan all along. DC has played the long con. 

#playedablinder

• Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky
21 minutes ago, vulva said:

If DC walks, and/or gets forced out, could someone run me through what Plan B is, because I can’t see one anyone in the bile getting spouted. 

Be careful what you wish for.

19 minutes ago, vulva said:

This type of whataboutary is no more helpful.

The Trusts statement is clear and answers this point. Either DC communicates a credible plan to reverse current fortunes or facilitates a sale. They are both reasonable requests/expectations at this point that DC is so far refusing to do. 

At our current trajectory, the club either dies on DC’s watch or he sells it. I don’t know what purpose worrying about “Plan B” serves at the minute.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It's ominous that DC has remained silent re players walking away from their contracts, so I can only assume the cash is not available nor will it be in the immediate future. Can almost see the vultures circling offering players terms both at first team and U23 level.

What an absolute mess and betrayal if this happens.

I've said it all the way through, be careful about just hurling abuse at the owner or he may just stop funding us.

We've now hit that point. It appears he has stopped caring about the club and the abuse it brings with it.

I really hope this plan B that everyone has been screaming about is somewhere out there or we're just going to bleed to death.

• Haha 1