Trust Statement

1 minute ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I've said it all the way through, be careful about just hurling abuse at the owner or he may just stop funding us.

We've now hit that point. It appears he has stopped caring about the club and the abuse it brings with it.

I really hope this plan B that everyone has been screaming about is somewhere out there or we're just going to bleed to death.

What is Plan A?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I've said it all the way through, be careful about just hurling abuse at the owner or he may just stop funding us.

We've now hit that point. It appears he has stopped caring about the club and the abuse it brings with it.

I really hope this plan B that everyone has been screaming about is somewhere out there or we're just going to bleed to death.

He may stop funding us?

Hasn’t that already happened? Fans still waiting for refunds and some staff not getting paid?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

careful.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

It’s the fans fault again! 

Deary me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Essix Blue said:

He may stop funding us?

Hasn’t that already happened? Fans still waiting for refunds and some staff not getting paid?

In the last 4 years, we have:

- Sold the ground outside the clubs ownership

- Repeatedly failed to pay players 

- Deferred and delayed refunding season tickets

- Received a point deduction for financial irregularity

- Entered multiple embargoes 

- Been relegated 

This doomsday scenario people talk about where DC stops funding the club is already here. It’s already happening. I think some fans genuinely have no idea how bad things are or how badly we screwed. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

It is not letting me join the Trust as says invalid card details.

(I have rechecked I have put them in correctly and used the card today already)

Is anyone else have this problem?

It should work now. We had an issue with PayPal so have swapped over to Stripe. Several others have come through, so I think all ok. Drop enquiries.at.swfctrust.co.uk an email if no luck. 

• Like 2

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

His runnng of the club hasn't become incompetent because he was getting stick off the fans: he's getting stick off the fans because his running of the club is incompetent.

THIS

To suggest it's the fans fault is the lowest anyone could stoop right now

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Yeah coz DC is known for his thick skin and not giving a flying flip about 'face'

Go on then.

What does Chansiri think about 'face'?

I can't recall him ever mentioning it in any of his delusional rants.  But maybe I missed one?

• Like 2