Let's talk ticket prices

We need to get the fans back. 

25 quid per ticket. Any stand. 

bulk buy option. 2 for 45, 3 for 65, 4 for 80

current season ticket holders should be offered free cup tickets. or pro rata rebate on the difference between champ price and lg1 price. 

• Like 8

As someone who POTG, think £20-25 is reasonable and would encourage me to make the trip up more often. 

Season tickets therefore need to be priced around £15-18 per game.

The ground is open anyway so incurs running costs. Chansiri also needs to realise he needs to tempt fans back and create a positive atmosphere around the club.

I'd baulk at paying more than £25 for L1 football and would probably only go to a couple of games next season as special occasions while up visiting family if that were the case 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

I think season ticket prices are a more pressing concern, once that is decided I think they can work out the price for the 37 potg customers and the traveling hordes of 223 per game

Don’t think the prices will change, they are carrying them over from this year aren’t they?

So if you paid 500 quid on kop for the season just gone and it’s getting carried over to league one then I can’t see them dropping it to let’s say 350 quid if you buy one now otherwise it’s refunds of 150 quid again. 

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

Don’t think the prices will change, they are carrying them over from this year aren’t they?

So if you paid 500 quid on kop for the season just gone and it’s getting carried over to league one then I can’t see them dropping it to let’s say 350 quid if you buy one now otherwise it’s refunds of 150 quid again. 

£640 for league one, for my season ticket.... even DC can't justify that

• Like 1

Those who paid for a multi-year year season ticket at the 'early bird' prices have already paid:

Kop

5 year ticket = £19.09 per game

3 year ticket = £19.20 per game

North & Grandstand

5 year ticket = £23.43 per game

3 year ticket = £23.56 per game

South

5 year ticket = £27.13 per game

3 year ticket = £27.65 per game

Common sense would dictate that's the very cheapest tickets it was possible to get, unless Chansiri really wants to alienate the core fanbase and ensure nobody buys a multi-year season ticket ever again. Of course, there will be those who paid more due to not buying during the 'early bird' period, or not buying a multi-season ticket, so the prices they've already paid will be a fair bit higher.

I'm not expecting pay-on-the day prices to drop much below their previous levels, which will be a real barrier to attendance in League One.