£15      £18        £20         £10                       Adult

£10      £10        £10         £5                         Under 18/OAP

£1        £1          £1            £1                         Under 11

This ain’t going to happen

Have a look at other league 1 prices

Accrington is £20 for uncovered terrace

Fleetwood is £23 for covered terracing

Ipswich is £30+ for away fans

£25 for kop, £28 north and £30 for south is more realistic. Offer discount for members, 10% a game or something 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Amazingly I know someone who stopped going when Chansiri arrived and now wants to buy 2 adult and one junior ST.  Not on sale yet!! 

I knew Chansiri would eventually win a few fans over. :Chansiri:

Difficult because of season ticket holders who’ve already coughed up I’d imagine 

But I’d  ideally like to see Kop £15 , North £18 and South £20 POTG

Just as straightforward and reasonable as possible please Mr Chairman 

11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Difficult because of season ticket holders who’ve already coughed up I’d imagine 

But I’d  ideally like to see Kop £15 , North £18 and South £20 POTG

Just as straightforward and reasonable as possible please Mr Chairman 

Be nice but that would make us the cheapest in the division with probably the biggest wage and overheads budget .....I dont see that happening 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gillyno9 said:

Still waiting for 19/20 refund that I asked for on 29th June last year. Doesn’t matter what the ticket prices are, because I won’t spend another penny at that club until I’m refunded what I’m owed.

shambolic football club (owner)

Me too mate exactly the same. Trouble is I also renewed for this season gone so in effect t nite paid championship prices for League 1. Ill tell you now if something doesn't happen refund  and reduction then after 53 years Im done. Not giving him another penny Ive gone from humouring to laughing to dislike to hate and now I totally despise the man. Well done Delphon !!!!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Be nice but that would make us the cheapest in the division with probably the biggest wage and overheads budget .....I dont see that happening 

Yeh,  just been looking at other pricing in the division

Wildly optimistic 

Existing 2020-21 Season ticket holders  roll over to 21-22 and should get a 10-20% discount when renewing 2022-23 regardless of what division.

We are going to have no or little POTG in 21-22  so in an effort to get some fans in and maybe  just maybe interested in returning as ST holders in 22-23  what about giving existing ST holders a few  friend for a fiver or kids for a quid deals ?  not just one .  We need to get more in the ground somehow which might add to merchandise or food & Drink  or programme income.  Bums on seats has to be the priority   the active fan base will dwindle away if not.

Oh and we need to win games and look like we want to entertain   but thats a different issue.

1 hour ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

Re PotG I won't pay more than £20 (kop) / £25 (South) for 3rd tier football. 

As I posted earlier, those with multi-year season tickets have already paid more than that to watch from the South.

The cheapest it was possible to get, using the 'early bird' offer and buying a 5-year ticket, works out at £27.13 per game.

I’m a walk up fan. 

I can tell you now you wouldn’t get me in the ground for more than 15 on kop... now that being said I don’t like the kop so much nowadays after experiencing the luxury of the south stand. 

I’ll pay 25 quid max to sit on the south and I don’t care who we are playing. 

anything over that and I’ll be pressing snooze on another season, has I have every season under chancer and his ludicrous prices. 

I earn the average salary. I have no kids or a car to pay for and I don’t even drink any more.... I still won’t pay any more than that. 

my guess is it will be 25 potg for the north and 30+ on the south and there is not a chance I’ll be going for that. 

• Like 3