Let's talk ticket prices

I tried me season ticket philanthropy stuff last week.....Not even gonna bother anymore...'I'm paid for..will just suck the rest up...barring Chansiri coming up with summat innovative......chances of that?

Yea...me too

4 hours ago, ANDY said:

We need to get the fans back. 

25 quid per ticket. Any stand. 

bulk buy option. 2 for 45, 3 for 65, 4 for 80

current season ticket holders should be offered free cup tickets. or pro rata rebate on the difference between champ price and lg1 price. 

Agree we can be a draw for visiting fans too. DC could make some friends £20 plenty for visitors and help Wednesday fans on the road if others reciprocate. Would help create a bit of atmosphere at Hillsboro. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Kop      North     South     Lower West

£15      £18        £20         £10                       Adult

£10      £10        £10         £5                         Under 18/OAP

£1        £1          £1            £1                         Under 11

You clearly do not understand football 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

As I posted earlier, those with multi-year season tickets have already paid more than that to watch from the South.

The cheapest it was possible to get, using the 'early bird' offer and buying a 5-year ticket, works out at £27.13 per game.

I understand the logic of your post, neither do I think for one moment that potg prices will be lowered to the levels that I suggest.

Unfortunately, that will mean at least one more working class fan not going to watch the club that he has supported all his life.

I suspect that I may not be the only one either, whether as a matter of principle, or simply not being able to afford it due to whatever reason. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

I understand the logic of your post, neither do I think for one moment that potg prices will be lowered to the levels that I suggest.

Unfortunately, that will mean at least one more working class fan not going to watch the club that he has supported all his life.

I suspect that I may not be the only one either, whether as a matter of principle, or simply not being able to afford it due to whatever reason. 

No doubt there'll be loads of us who won't pay the asking price for League One football.

Chansiri's painted himself into a corner with the multi-year season tickets, though.

• Like 5

Slash POG prices get people back in the ground.

Give all season ticket holders 2 seasons for the price of this one they’ve already paid for at higher prices. 

Chansiri make donation to the club to make up income shortfall so we can keep Bannan etc  Think he can do this within league 1 rules. 

This will  hopefully work if a) fans allowed back with no COVID crowd limit restrictions.

and b) Chansiri has any money left. 

I think realistically, 

lowest games / mid games / high end games 

Kop

£22

£25

£28

north 

£25

£28

£31

south 

£28

£31 

£34 

Eye opening for any to be 30+ but do think DC Will charge something. Like that , my prices would be £20 up to £25 kop

north £22 up to £27 south £24 to £29 

How about, 

Reduce prices all round inc season tickets and potg.

Those season ticket holders out of pocket, offered pro rata discount of the newly formed ESL starting 2022/2023 season which will consist of Juventus, Barca, Real Madrid and Sheffield Wednesday!

Assuming we can get back in the ground without restrictions I can’t see the demand being massive. It’s time to really simplify pricing IMO. I think Owlstalk Admin was banging the drum for £20 flat rate, any stand or something similar. No different categories of game etc. Just simple and affordable. Not a snowballs chance in hell of it happening, but that’s how it should be.  

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, BIG D said:

£25 Stands

£20 Kop

Finally a decent post,..well done you :pulis: