Derby County V's Wednesday OMDT

21 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I just hope we actually win our game, that’s all we can do today. If Rotherham lose and we turn out a pathetic loss or draw I will be really pi$$ed off. 

the forest game was our last chance saloon and look how players performed , ive been pi$$ed off all season watching these lobbers , what the hell is changing today? what should have happened last week.  our only hope is rooney will have derby that fired up that they get a player sent off early on but even then i wouldnt have much confidence . what a state we are in. be glad when today is over and see back of most of these players . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Khadeem f*cking Harris 

now now its not 1230 yet . if he starts telly is getting overturned . he puts the effort in but he without doubt is 1 of the worst ever players ive ever witnessed 

5 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

All this fist pumpin...? You not seen us for the last 17 months?  Im scarred at how self destructive we are.

Are Derby really that bad?

From their results they seem to be. 

Getting nervous.

What rituals are people in the process of doing to bring good luck?  

I’m trying to get my son to wear my old Wednesday top - unfortunately I cannot fit into it as it must have shrunk when the wife washed it.  Told my son that if he does not wear it we will be relegated.    Bit of a dilemma.  Do I force him to wear it and run the risk of a call to Childline?

Seriously, come on The Wednesday.  Do us proud.  

Thanks m'lud for all the OMDT's this season, they have brightened all our days. And so it comes down to this, we've been here before and found that you win some and you lose some...so be it. If we're honest we don't deserve to be in with a shout at this stage so I doubt many will be upset, just sad really that gross incompetence has led us down this route.

Whatever happens things have to change next season and for the foreseeable future.

One last effort please, and that means you Reachy Boy as well, at least let's make Rotherham sweat.

UTO come on now you blue and white wizaaaarrrds...ram it up the tuppers!

• Like 1