Derby County V's Wednesday OMDT

3 minutes ago, Andysowls said:

Got a feeling we’ll nick it at Derby…..also think Millers’ll sneak it at Cardiff anorl though….😪

Rotherham are woeful - DDLLLLL

Cardiff - WWDDD (since our 5-0 !)

I think it’s a straight shoot-out between Wednesday and Derby.

Thank you M'Lord for this and all other super threads this season. For the last time this season.......we are not any ordinary side we are the fantastic, incomparable,magnificent  and incredibly supreme SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY.

We never give in and we never give up hoping.

Let's give it all we've got today for the one and only MIGHTY SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY.

Nowt else matters.

Screenshot_2021-04-08-17-35-33-587 (300x267).jpg

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I honestly can’t see a win. I worry it’s gonna end up worst case scenario. A 1-1 draw and those ToyTown Scrubbers win to stay up so they can continually mock us!

12 minutes ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

It will end 0-0 after our players not showing up... Again. We've had plenty of opportunites this season to pull away from the drop zone but we've never bothered to put the effort in, why would they today? Sick of it. 

Your probably right mate.

Would like to think they’ll turn up today for a final hurrah, but more likely to be a farewell F—k you.

15 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Rotherham are woeful - DDLLLLL

Cardiff - WWDDD (since our 5-0 !)

I think it’s a straight shoot-out between Wednesday and Derby.

Maybe but I’ve come t’conclusion stats don’t mean much in this league, this season!

• Like 1

Firstly, thanks for this and all the other OMDTs throughout this dreadful season Milord.

Mrs Bonvin is dragging me out shopping today. For once it's preferable to watching the game. My nerves wouldn't stand it anyway and I really am not expecting the miracle to happen.

Would live to come back on here at 2.30 earing humble pie though...

Thanks Snoots for all your hard work this season. It’s been bad enough watching it never mind then having to write about it !

Today ?  All I can say is I’d rather us be trying to get a win at Derby than Cardiff.

C’mon lads, one last push,  for the fans, not Chansiri.

• Like 1

Firstly it has obviously got to be an attacking line up 🤔

Got to be ‘out of the traps’ from the very start - showing Derby our intent - must be POSITIVE !
No ‘tippy tappy’ sidewards or backwards passing - use the wings and create space. 
Constant pressure when Derby are in possession - give them no time on the ball. 

Rhodes in or around the box and not picking up the ball from deep or the wings with his back to the goal 😐
MUST have more bodies in or around the box.
Midfield MUST play a higher line to give support. 
We must at least ‘give it a go’ and definitely must not play in the style of the Huddersfield semi-final play-off or I’ll throw something at the telly. 

Talk of ‘squeaky bum time’ 🙄
End of armchair manager session. 
Enjoy the game if you can and whatever happens WAWAW ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

2 poor teams but if its based on who wants it more then we are down already , only team not to come back and get even a point this season in top 5 divisions thats nearly 5500 games , got to be some kind of record breaker this team.  says something that a poor rotherham team who have been awful lately are lower odds than us to win ,yet we are playing a team losing 6 in a row. 

Yet we have more wins than Derby, Rotherham and Wycombe. 

It's been a poo season but they are worse teams.

Last day of turmoil..... C'mon the Wednesday