MIDDLESBROUGH V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

If Reading can beat Swansea tomorrow then Swansea go into their games against Derby still needing points to secure a play-off spot. 

Still have a glimmer of hope. 

Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

Everyone does us a favour except ourselves. 

Disappointed. 

Exactly.

I’m going to make a nice dinner for an old lady who is quite poorly and try not to think about them.

Later I will have really rude phone sex with a reyt nice lass who I really like and will not think about them again.

As much as I want to love them and want them to stay up, they are pathetic.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kraschenbern said:

Games are won and lost in midfield. We're abouts to be relegated. Who's the one consistent. Bannan. I rest my case. He needs to go. 

We should have taken the chances we had in this game and not gifted Boro theirs. 

We certainly didn't lose the game in midfield today.

A win or draw today and it would have been a positive weekend. Too much to ask of this lot? 

Stupid errors from Borner as usual. Missed chances. As we all know this sides mentality is the issue. 

Well we leave to fight another day or live for another week on death row.

This set of players can’t be trusted and I look forward to the clear out but I’m behind Darren Moore. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Will still come down to last game. Derby will lose next week and we will win. 

We won’t 

Edited by Guest

Let's face it, the 2nd half was typical Wednesday - miss good chances and then collapse.

What we need to remember, nothing's changed from before the kick off - it all hinges on next Saturday - could still be a three-point swing leaving us 1 point behind Derby.

I don't think Rotherham will beat Brentford but they might pick enough up to stay up overall.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Absolutely shocking. The lot of em can fizz off. Borner was pathetic! We missed so many chances and I’m sick to death of it. If the recruitment is not good in the summer I’m done because I absolutely despise the Pub League!

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Will still come down to last game. Derby will lose next week and we will win. 

Have to remember Rotherham.  Rotherham will lose at brentford but then they have some games they can get points from, with a better goal difference 

• Like 1