MIDDLESBROUGH V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

1 minute ago, trev said:

Yet again....pathetic.

No fight whatsoever....none.

Complete set of mercenary snakes who are just waiting for the season to end so they can leave.

Doesn't effect them going down as they don't be here.

Was always going to happen when we started minus 12. How anybody thought players who had only 1 year left would give a throw is deluded.

They are giving the bare minimum and just going through the motions.

Scum...the lot of them. fizz off.

Even more demoralising was the payment issues. Reach for one seemed to put down tools.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

As pathetic as we are I still think we will stay up. We will win next week against Forest, Derby will lose and we will beat Derby in the decider. 

Are you feeling OK? 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

You seem to hate it when people reply to your posts and challenge them. Don’t think you quite get the forum concept pal. 

People challenge my posts all the time. They all like to say I’m wrong. I am in their opinion. Have I ever turned round and said anyone is wrong. For instance did I reply and say you were wrong about Laws. No, so have I got the concept of a forum wrong. Course I haven’t but you’ll probably disagree with this post 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

As pathetic as we are I still think we will stay up. We will win next week against Forest, Derby will lose and we will beat Derby in the decider. 

Who are you and what have you done with the real Waltham?

• Haha 2

Very lucky not to go down today - thank goodness Birmingham managed to turn it around. We really are relying on other teams. And let's be frank: if we do stay up, it won't be thanks to a brilliant end to the season from us: it'll be thanks to other teams completely collapsing.

Guest whowantstoberich
2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

We don’t deserve to

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s hope Rotherham don’t manage to win 2 of their last 4 games,  3 of which against teams with nothing to play for 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

My my you really are the Wordsmith arent you. A job on Radio 4 beckons methinks.

I’m an English teacher.  I speak and write five languages in total.

There is never any point at all in translatingfuckoff.

It’s universal.

Wordsmith didn’t need a capital W and you’re missing an apostrophe on aren’t.

But bollocksto all that.

Justfuckoff, not in the mood fella.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

People challenge my posts all the time. They all like to say I’m wrong. I am in their opinion. Have I ever turned round and said anyone is wrong. For instance did I reply and say you were wrong about Laws. No, so have I got the concept of a forum wrong. Course I haven’t but you’ll probably disagree with this post 😁

That’s your choice mate. If we all ignored each other’s posts there would be no website.

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just now, Wednesday Fan said:

I hope you realise these 3 have spent years practicing to be as bad as this!!!!

UTO

You’re forgetting toytown