MIDDLESBROUGH V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

Guest whowantstoberich
2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I’m an English teacher.  I speak and write five languages in total.

There is never any point at all in translatingfuckoff.

It’s universal.

Wordsmith didn’t need a capital W and you’re missing an apostrophe on aren’t.

But bollocksto all that.

Justfuckoff, not in the mood fella.

Can I just point out that you have missed about 6 spaces between words. Sorry 😂 

10 minutes ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

We had the chances to win this but quite frankly f- ucked them up. Can we invite them to York dressed as Scotsman? We can then shoot them with bows and arrows from the walls and apparently it’s legal.

I hate them.

It’s legal. I’ll arrange it.

Guest LondonOwl313
19 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Exact same GD as Derby, we only need to draw with Forest if Swansea beat Derby to go to last day.

And then we’d need Rotherham to take only 3 points from the last 4 games. We needed the draw today really as then I couldn’t see them getting to 46 points.

4 minutes ago, 2hoots said:

You’re forgetting toytown

It's 6 points or bust really for us now. Although Rotherham have 4 games left I can't see them getting any more than 6 points. Knowing our luck they will send us down on goal difference. 

4 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Let’s hope Rotherham don’t manage to win 2 of their last 4 games,  3 of which against teams with nothing to play for 

Thing is we’ve played QPR, Bristol

City and Boro recently. Teams with nothing but pride to play for but it made no difference to us. Rotherham may well

finish above us but I wouldn’t be surprised if over the season they pick up less points than us?

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

It's 6 points or bust really for us now. Although Rotherham have 4 games left I can't see them getting any more than 6 points. Knowing our luck they will send us down on goal difference. 

Tbf, we would deserve it.

Embarrassing team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

Thing is we’ve played QPR, Bristol

City and Boro recently. Teams with nothing but pride to play for but it made no difference to us. Rotherham may well

finish above us but I wouldn’t be surprised if over the season they pick up less points than us?

Eh?

6 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

That’s your choice mate. If we all ignored each other’s posts there would be no website.

I don’t ignore them hence I’m replying to you now. I just don’t see the point in trying to push my opinion as the be all and end all because it’s not. That said it’s understandably pretty fraught in here at the moment.

We've had a few relegation scraps over the years, but I would never accuse those teams of not fighting to stay up. If they did drop, it was due to lacking the quality.

This lot are an utter embarrassment. No fight, no desire and utterly brain dead at critical moments.

A shameful excuse for a professional football team.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I really hope you’re right.

20 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Exactly.

I’m going to make a nice dinner for an old lady who is quite poorly and try not to think about them.

Later I will have really rude phone sex with a reyt nice lass who I really like and will not think about them again.

As much as I want to love them and want them to stay up, they are pathetic.

You told me we were going to stay up!!

You told me to Believe!!!

And then we lost!!!

And now your just nipping off for a bit of rude phone chat and  a bit of charitable cooking!

Actually, fair enough....

Might do the same. Hope the wife doesn’t catch me though!

• Haha 2

Got to laugh at everyone still thinking the escape is on. Too many results need to go for us now without any margin for error

Even if by some minor miracle it did go to the last day, these clowns would still find a way to fudge it up 

Guest whowantstoberich
3 minutes ago, S6 Stroller said:

Can I just point out that the reason for this is to avoid naughty words being auto-censored.

Can I just point out no ShitSherlock.

Edited by whowantstoberich