QPR - WEDNESDAY OMDT

Change nothing. Couldn’t agree more.

Our best current Xl, each in their best role. I really think it’s more than enough to beat QPR.

Terribly sad to lose a real fan and a top top poster.

• Like 4

Nice tribute to a smashing poster who will be missed. 
Im looking forward to a nice win tomorrow to give Guru a proper send off. 

On a footballing front I’m assuming we will play the same 11 and destroy QPR. Nice. 
UTO!

• Like 1

do so hope GuruJuan was able to enjoy his final curtain call sat in front of the Tele on Monday. Every game you take in takes you closer to your maker and performances like that are more than a little special. Thinking back, though I'm not a mystic, that performance may well have been especially played out for a special guy who will be sorely missed. Thanks for the good times and your honest support.

No longer is it a question of delivery; We must deliver. The tide is incoming but that in itself is not enough we must wash away the sand dunes with a Tsunami of intent, no one or nothing must stop us.

WE ARE WEDNESDAY FULL OF WEDNESDAY SPIRIT, WHEN WE GET ON A ROLL WE STAY ON A ROLE ! WAWAW UTO !

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

do so hope GuruJuan was able to enjoy his final curtain call sat in front of the Tele on Monday. Every game you take in takes you closer to your maker and performances like that are more than a little special. Thinking back, though I'm not a mystic, that performance may well have been especially played out for a special guy who will be sorely missed. Thanks for the good times and your honest support.

No longer is it a question of delivery; We must deliver. The tide is incoming but that in itself is not enough we must wash away the sand dunes with a Tsunami of intent, no one or nothing must stop us.

WE ARE WEDNESDAY FULL OF WEDNESDAY SPIRIT, WHEN WE GET ON A ROLL WE STAY ON A ROLE ! WAWAW UTO !

We couldn’t even stay with the same spelling of roll.

• Haha 3

Throughout this season it’s been a case of every time we take one step forward, we take two steps back.

After such an impressive performance against Cardiff, it would be typical of this side to go to QPR and lose.

I’m going for a 2-1 home win.