QPR - WEDNESDAY OMDT

1 hour ago, THECOACH1867 said:

I Totally agree with you.I posted something a while back about Jordan Rhodes laughing and joking with opposition  after we got beat at Hillsborough.Like you I wasn’t offensive or rude but I was upset after we showed little passion or effort in the game.My post was removed and I didn’t understand why.

Either this is a forum for people to express their fair opinions on any given matter or it’s some sort of dictatorship where you can only say certain things -then it isn’t a forum.in my view poor poor moderation like the team-poor

Posts are moved to the right place
If there are numerous threads all discussing the same thing then we merge the threads to keep the site from being overrun with 20 threads all on the same topic 👍

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

At this point I'm out of ideas to secure wins.  But it worked for the Cardiff outing!

Tom Lees had no problem with not showing up today, so maybe you can do it for the rest of the games too lol 

👁 🙏🏻 the ©️☀️ 🔚 ➕ S 🔜

On 10/04/2021 at 16:54, OwlerIT said:

Yep it’s mesmerising god knows what the coaches are thinking.

who do they think will get us a goal to give a chance of a last onslaught to grab a equaliser

The coaches must like to see a headless chicken running around trying to avoid a football 🙄

• Like 1