4 hours ago, Shadowl said:

Wait a second if you had been told you had no future or offered a reduced terms contract, would you still care? 

I think, if not for us, he could of had a career which placed him in the England squad. 

Regardless of my points, I'd not be playing him but who else do we have?

What club would want a player with that attitude.  OK, he might not want to be here but not caring doesn't endear him to another club does it. He will get nowhere near what we've been paying him, vastly over rated but not by me

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

What club would want a player with that attitude.  OK, he might not want to be here but not caring doesn't endear him to another club does it. He will get nowhere near what we've been paying him, vastly over rated but not by me

No other clubs would pay half the wages we pay out for over the hill crap so saying he won’t get the same wages could go for anyone. Reach will get another club and will do just fine.

Fletcher pretended to hobble on to the pitch and hobbled straight off last season, didn’t stop stoke signing him up.

On 02/04/2021 at 17:16, S1Owl said:

More like comfortably numb we should have fecked him off two seasons ago. 

He's ready for off, isn't he?

Despite all the arguements about being incapable of kicking someone into the adverts, he has talent.

He is one who can put in great crosses, AND is left footed (not many of them are there?).

He has energy, most of us will admit that - but he just won't use now.

Trouble is he's not bothered now like a few more, and is saving himself for his next club.

Neil has said something like 'Watch them improve next year with new clubs they will have already lined up'.

At the moment he and some others are doing a bit more than Fletcher's sub appearance late last season.

God help us if we can't sign up players EARLY in the summer for a good pre season instead of waiting for the August sales.

Away at Norwich he just casually sticks a leg out in our own box making no effort to clear a cross - they score.

Yesterday with a few minutes left and we have a throw in and he’s sauntering around like it’s a pre season game and he has all the time in the world.

Get all the youth team players at the club and make them watch Adam Reach last few months performances. 

Then tell them - that’s how you don’t do it. 

I find it pretty astonishing how little he actually cares. There’s a few others just behind him. The pain we all feel and the very least we and surely the manager expects is everybody giving 100%. Anything less is simply an insult to us and club.

Now we’re virtually down we may as well start trying the young players we’ll have next season rather than just rolling out the same old to watch em go through the motions.

We won’t though, we’ll just get this slow motion car-crash pantomime for the rest of the season.

2 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Now we’re virtually down we may as well start trying the young players we’ll have next season rather than just rolling out the same old to watch em go through the motions.

We won’t though, we’ll just get this slow motion car-crash pantomime for the rest of the season.

Yes. Effort is the absolute minimum requirement in football. Ask absolutely anyone in the game, it’s a non negotiable. Regardless of what’s going on behind the scenes, that doesn’t matter one bit when you’re on the pitch. Absolutely barking mad that some don’t understand that. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 83owl said:

No other clubs would pay half the wages we pay out for over the hill crap so saying he won’t get the same wages could go for anyone. Reach will get another club and will do just fine.

Fletcher pretended to hobble on to the pitch and hobbled straight off last season, didn’t stop stoke signing him up.

Fletcher had carried the team for half a season before he got injured in a cup game in January, at which point we fell apart. What he did at the end of the season left a sour taste but he had shown his worth when he played. Reach on the other hand has been dire consistently with the odd good game this season.

I don't doubt he will get another Championship club on a reduced wage, they are welcome to him. He does have ability but I am sick of waiting for him to produce it in the last couple of months while he goes through the motions.