7 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I don't think it's that complex. He's just got one eye on the exit and isn't putting in a proper shift or taking any risks for Wednesday right now.

I can understand the logic, but it's bloody awful to witness and has completely tainted his time at the club for me.

The blokes a disgrace. To willfully under perform... What's he doing on the pitch ?  
What is this sad excuse for a man doing on the pitch ?  Taking the pi55 out of the fans to the absolute max.

Phook him, and any other career he has,

• Like 2
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, Lincowl said:

He probably has the same understanding of Reach as neutral commentators. “He scores world class goals, a real threat!” Never mind he was mostly poor and a waste of £5m.

Sky sports throw over him and Rhodes every match

A couple of years ago i posted that unless Reach adopted a more aggressive physical and mental approach then his career would end up being "what might have been".

2 years on i am not going to pussyfoot around and even try to be measured............................the man is a disgrace...........it could be Sunday morning football, and if someone showed the cowardly lack of intent that he does then he would be told in no uncertain terms to go forth.

I also blame a succession of managers for picking him this season , anyone who is pathetically too afraid to tackle an opponent should`nt be anywhere near a starting place..................especially so in a relegation fight.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sheriwozgod said:

A couple of years ago i posted that unless Reach adopted a more aggressive physical and mental approach then his career would end up being "what might have been".

2 years on i am not going to pussyfoot around and even try to be measured............................the man is a disgrace...........it could be Sunday morning football, and if someone showed the cowardly lack of intent that he does then he would be told in no uncertain terms to go forth.

I also blame a succession of managers for picking him this season , anyone who is pathetically too afraid to tackle an opponent should`nt be anywhere near a starting place..................especially so in a relegation fight.

Hes everything a footballer shouldn’t be really 

When you watch him speak and run around, he’s completely wet - and looks a complete gimp outside of football

Is it any wonder he’s not up for a fight on the field

1 hour ago, sethman75 said:

Let's be honest he has been garbage since the playoff seasons

His best season was after the playoff seasons.

But yes, he's been utter garbage now for a while.

Can deliver a decent cross but that's about it.

Soft as sh*t, no fight, constantly goes back on himself to make a lazy, easy pass.

Guest LondonOwl313
2 hours ago, sethman75 said:

Let's be honest he has been garbage since the playoff seasons

And he wasn’t even here for the first play off season either lol.

Wait a second if you had been told you had no future or offered a reduced terms contract, would you still care? 

I think, if not for us, he could of had a career which placed him in the England squad. 

Regardless of my points, I'd not be playing him but who else do we have?

1 minute ago, Shadowl said:

Wait a second if you had been told you had no future or offered a reduced terms contract, would you still care? 

I think, if not for us, he could of had a career which placed him in the England squad. 

Regardless of my points, I'd not be playing him but who else do we have?

He was the same last season and the season before. 

He has no excuses. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

He was the same last season and the season before. 

He has no excuses. 

Mismanaged I'd accept. When he was banging those worldies in nobody was complaining. Maybe he should have left at that point, but hey we don't sell players do we.

2 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Shouldn't be playing now. 

Agreed,  right now we need goals not fairies. So I’d have Green in the team instead and play 433 or 4231. Fact, we are going down so we may as well try and score goals whilst doing it.