1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

The only people that can hold him to account would be the crowd, because even if you’re a millionaire footballer it’s pretty embarrassing to be called out by 20,000 people and not many would want to put themselves through it. Or the other one would be the manager.. but all the manager can really do is not select him, and he’d probably be quite happy to sit on the bench for the last 8 games so that’s not really much of a threat 

The bench is where id prefer he stayed so happy with that!

His defensive qualities are dreadful. However, that is not new. I remember him and Fox at Elland Rd. Embarrassing.

What is apparent is his lack of commitment to the cause. Backing out of tackles, failing to enter 50:50’s.

Not what we need. Lacks character.

11 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Has Carlos to thank for helping set him up for life financially already. He'd have dropped through the leagues anywhere else.

I don’t think he would have dropped down the leagues, but the claims he’ll leave us and go and smash it at a club like Norwich I almost find  laughable 

Edited by FreshOwl

47 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Think the crowds are the biggest problem. He wouldn’t be pulling this sh*t with fans in the stadium 

Yeah a few shouts of “programmes three quid” would give him the kick up the behind he needs

5 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Yeah a few shouts of “programmes three quid” would give him the kick up the behind he needs

Especially programmes three quid. He won’t want to handle one of them. Think of the deep paper cuts he could get! 

Just now, sMacLean said:

Carlos helped get him signed up to the Wednesday gravy train.

Wednesday then ensured he stayed on it.

5 years on the books, incredible really.

really ...carlos may have agreed with the advisors we should sign him but i doubt very much that he had anything to do with the contract ....i'm absolutely certain he's had nowt to do with the new contract he's been offered ....

Guest Therealrealist
57 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Has Carlos to thank for helping set him up for life financially already. He'd have dropped through the leagues anywhere else.

Blamin Carlos for reaches contract tho...is there anything that isn’t Carlos fault lol

Guest Therealrealist
10 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Worst part of it for me was we had a throw in with about 2 mins to go , ball was about 5-10 yards away and instead of running for it reach walked over as if we were 3-0 up , absolutely shocking to watch and for me that sums his attitude up 

They all do that...we had a corner against rovrum in 95th minute...and it took about half an hour for Izzy to meander over and set up their winner...reach is pony..but they all are

4 hours ago, Everywhere & nowhere said:

I’ve been a consistent fan of Reach since he’s been with us. It’s difficult to argue against the times he’s performed well, but today annoyed me. I think that he’s someone who’s annoyed at work and therefore not performing and suspect it’s not to do with Moore but the powers above.

I don't think it's that complex. He's just got one eye on the exit and isn't putting in a proper shift or taking any risks for Wednesday right now.

I can understand the logic, but it's bloody awful to witness and has completely tainted his time at the club for me.

• Like 1
  • Love 2