Wednesday - V - Norwich OMDT

2 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Got some Beer ready to drown my sorrows once Norwich have put the game to bed.

image.png.96fce11f209efb44b864af0d6491effe.png

You might just have enough time to find a bottle opener once we’ve kicked off....:duntmatter:

• Like 1

Its getting to the point where we need surprise wins against teams where we are clear underdogs, I suppose any win would be a surprise.

Wonder which players today will look out of their depth in the championship ans which ones won't be bothered.

22 minutes ago, Bluewings said:

Day 1 of Darren Moore's great escape plan.

We bring out the vaulting horse during the warm up and start a tunnel somewhere near the halfway line and "smuggle" the ball towards their goal. All being well we come up just before halftime and place the ball

in their net. Repeat second half but remembering of course to tunnel the other way. What could possibly go wrong ?

woodenhorse.jpg.6f19984c2b99317d233b79aba80ef496.jpg

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Its getting to the point where we need surprise wins against teams where we are clear underdogs, I suppose any win would be a surprise.

Wonder which players today will look out of their depth in the championship ans which ones won't be bothered.

That second paragraph quiz is easy JO.

Ours.

Ours. 

Guest domSWFC
3 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Thought it would have taken longer to recover from broken ribs? Then again I'm no doctor.

It probably should, it's Wednesday isn't it. He'll dive today and be out for 6 months.