Wednesday - V - Norwich OMDT

Could we just not bother playing this one? my wife has already started making angry woman noises when I started to complain that she had organised the kids to cook a Mother’s Day lunch and it clashed with the game.

She pointed out with considerable force that if I prioritised watching Wednesday getting hammered above dinner with her and the children I was to pack my bags. Truth is I’m way to lazy to pack my bags so it’s going to be me missing most of the game. A blessing I know but rather than make me annoy the wife by constantly sneaking a look at the game at getting in a constantly worse mood could we just not play it? Give Norwich the win and save everyone a lot of unnecessary upset?

If it does go ahead I’m thinking 4-0 Norwich. 

UTO!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I like the new approach Milord. Put the OMDT on well in advance, presumably to blindside the opposition.

We are going to need all the help we can get to avoid being on the receiving end of the Mother’s Day Massacre. I think I’ll hide away tomorrow till the game is over and done with.....

• Like 1

Great post  Snoots. The is  nub that you don't really want to post on Sundays given that the management has withdrawn the double pay clause from your contract. If you can restore good relations with the landlady of Nun's Chuff you could treat the villagers to a round or two. Payment could be in kind.....err...not using money.

UTO

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Could we just not bother playing this one? my wife has already started making angry woman noises when I started to complain that she had organised the kids to cook a Mother’s Day lunch and it clashed with the game.

She pointed out with considerable force that if I prioritised watching Wednesday getting hammered above dinner with her and the children I was to pack my bags. Truth is I’m way to lazy to pack my bags so it’s going to be me missing most of the game. A blessing I know but rather than make me annoy the wife by constantly sneaking a look at the game at getting in a constantly worse mood could we just not play it? Give Norwich the win and save everyone a lot of unnecessary upset?

If it does go ahead I’m thinking 4-0 Norwich. 

UTO!

My wife does al the packing chez-Holmowls so if I ever left she’d probably pack for me.

I left my iPad open on this page and Mrs H is in the attic getting some suitcases out.

• Haha 3

As always excellent OP. Can’t wait for the season to be over, all this next few months will do is prolong the anger and embarrassment of this season and us going down to league one. Players have been a disgrace, can’t wait to see the back of the majority of them, shame we won’t be seeing the back of poisonous Chansiri any time soon. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Morepork said:

I am genuinely afraid to watch this......

I'm looking for something, anything, just the slightest sign of fight, a smidgeon of pride, a glimmer of hope.

tenor.gif

PS: Did Neil supply the form guide by any chance..... lol

Me too but as you know we are liable to win, give us a massive lift then we go and lose the easier games, all so too familier. 

• Like 1

Reading, Brentford and Luton have all put 3 goals past us recently and I’m expecting Norwich to probably better that.

All I’m asking is that the players show spirit and passion and give 100 %. Make us proud of them again.