Wednesday - V - Norwich OMDT

Just now, Dooogs said:

If we're going 4-2-3-1,  what will the line-up be - Pelupessy and Bannan deep, with Windass, Harris and Reach behind Pongo?

I've got a bad feeling about this...

Would the feeling have been better had we put out last weeks team.??

3 minutes ago, Dooogs said:

If we're going 4-2-3-1,  what will the line-up be - Pelupessy and Bannan deep, with Windass, Harris and Reach behind Pongo?

I've got a bad feeling about this...

Hopefully it’s 2 up top in 352.

• Like 1

It’s absolutely massive having Westwood back. 100% fit or not, despite his kind words about Wildsmith on Friday, I think Moore has realised that the games already lost if he starts.

I know the OT experts have already stuck the boot in on Moore about shoehorning the players into a 4231 but after a week on the training ground he’s worked out that perhaps for now It doesn’t suit us. Fair play to him. It looks like either 442 or 352. Either way the experts will be claiming he’s listened to them and they’ll  be coming on later to gloat about being right again 🤣

I think this is Rhodes’ time to shine and more than likely finish his Wednesday career with a bang.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Westwood 

Urhoghide      Lees      Palmer 

Harris  Pelupessy Hutchinson  Bannan Reach 

Windass      Rhodes 

Norwich would murder that back 3 - we can't play one CH.

Hutch would end up there by default then Pelp would drift deeper to fill the hole. They would then just walk through midfield and we'd all be camped around the edge of our own box just hoofing it desperately to the two attackers with Harrris trying to support running around.