Wednesday - V - Norwich OMDT

Guest mrbluesky

Off for a walk, before my day gets ruined, and I just slump on the sofa and drink myself in to oblivion.

I'm going for 0-1

My second time doing this as the first time it disappeared before posting, I'll try and remember it.😂

Thanks Snoots, brilliant. I tried remaining positive about staying up, but the Reading game was it for me again. Böner's brain freeze and the Windass/Paterson free kick summed us up. Böner's penalty especially, with us having numerous chances this season to push on and we didn't, then we are staring down the barrel of the gun at relegation now and waiting for the opposition to score. I'll kinda remain positive and go with 1-1 or 1-0 though haha, maybe survival will be back on then haha, but I fear a thrashing. Play this every time Pukki scores haha, it will make you feel better:

I can't even get fully behind Moore etc. as I have no clue what will happen if we get relegated. I will if he's here for next season.

Finally me in my short/young Wednesday supporting career haha:

Too-old.gif

115180.gifInsidiousConfusedFinwhale-size_restricte    

lol

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, KernowOwl said:

As a fan I have to watch the game but I’ve promised myself that if we are 2-0 down within the first 15 minutes then I’ll turn it off and help my wife with the gardening. 

Soon as they score it's going off, I told myself I wouldn't watch it but it gives me an excuse to crack a peroni open 

• Haha 1

Really looking forward to the ‘entertainment’ today.

It’s edge of your seat stuff watching and waiting for another bizarre calamity unfolding in front of your own eyes.

We aren’t half good value....

COME ON WEDNESDAY.

#recordbreakers

• Haha 2

Today is just about taking money from the bookies. Wednesday losing & the opposition main striker scoring is coming in every week at the moment.

Norwich win / clean sheet / Pukki to score. All horribly predictable

On TV & no Celtic game this weekend so pressure on Shaw to get noticed by his new followers. Another frustrated ‘look at me’ performance from him & at least a yellow card for him = £££

• Thanks 1