Wednesday - V - Norwich OMDT

27 goals in our last 6 meetings. Narch are scoring for fun and we couldn't hit a barn door. The scoreline is going to be horrendous. 

6 - 1 to THE MIGHTY OWLS 

Rhodes hat trick, Reach, Bannan, Paterson. 

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Elderly Owl said:

Got to be a home win. It’s the Wednesday way!

2-0 the Mighty Owls

Even the nonsensical ‘Wednesday way’ is out the window; we have replaced it with the ‘Chansiri way’; which is more predictable and bottom 

Is the football worth bothering with your Lordship. Especially as you have pricked the Easter interest of the Plebeian locals Kaleid.

Make a few Bob too into the bargain. Pick three good obedient men who you trust. Get out your Four Ten, your 12 Bore and your great grandads old Blunder bust. Send them up beyond Greno Woods with the aim of shooting four Wild Bore, the Big Uns. Take the biggest of the four to the back door of the Nuns Chuff and barter it for Ferkin Barrel of Mead and 2 litre earthenware bottle of the finest Scotch. 

Job is a Good Un. Set up three Spit Roasters for each of the Wild Boar. Now your Lordship can organise advance bookings for the Easter uprising. No forget I said Easter Uprising ...Make no promises what so ever about the team by the Don and their fortunes or we could have a riot on our hands. It's simply not worth it with the Cavalry at home in the barracks. Just concentrate on the merriment don't mention the game. Let's hope it passes off peacefully.

UTO COME ON WEDNESDAY LETS BE UP FOR THIS ONE WAWAW 2-1         

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Don't see a win today, but hope for more cohesion, evidence of some progress from a week on the training pitch, particularly in possession and going forward.

More about preparing for L1 now, wish it wasn't the case and admire those who still hope, but these players have shown all season that they aren't up for it and don't think that'll change in the last 10 or 11 games. 

I'm going for a draw, pointless in our position, but stops the rot.

• Like 1

There will be clean sheets alright, just not ours...

Every game these days it's a matter of how long until we concede our first, and then how bad the damage will be for final score.

Norwich in their current form, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a proper hiding, like 0-5, maybe a consolation goal, but that would have to come from an own goal because our lot aren't capable of scoring.

Ye, doom and gloom, I know.. maybe pessimistic but we've just gone into yet another lockdown over here, and our overpaid primadonnas who hardly do poo, can't even perform for 90 minutes in a week... love our club, but the disdain/apathy I feel for this squad, just want the season to be done so we can get rid and reset.

21 minutes ago, Marro said:

Heart wanting a Wednesday win.  Head tells me we’re going to get spanked on Sky.  We don’t stop other teams good runs, we end their bad one’s.

I feel Farke and his players should be astute enough to stay in second gear once the game is won at 2 or 3 nil. No point in them trying too hard against an awful side and risking injuries or suspensions.  So hopefully just a 3 nil defeat today and then we move on