Wednesday - V - Norwich OMDT

4 minutes ago, SquirrelSlingshot said:

Pelupessy has been fantastic

Norwich are masters at turning games around in the second half... gonna be a tough 45

We will have to win the half 😀 What I mean by that is we will have to score again, and again, to win this. But, we have a good bench and we are creating chances.

• Like 1

It doesn't seem like everything is going through bannan today and I like it. 

I wish reach could come out and take some sort of hold on the game though, we really need him to step up, bit like windass has this first half. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, poite said:

Rhodes done great. Scored, hold up play, linking the play, getting in good positions, never loses the ball or misplaces passes. 

Aside from those two times he lost the ball in our half, and looked like a deer in headlights when the ball popped to him you mean.

Not that it matters, he's not that kind of player.  But we can at least keep things realistic.

As long as he is putting them in at the other end, it doesn't matter, he's not out there for his defensive ability.  Just need to see if he has the legs to do it for another half.

3 minutes ago, 0742 said:

It doesn't seem like everything is going through bannan today and I like it. 

I wish reach could come out and take some sort of hold on the game though, we really need him to step up, bit like windass has this first half. 

Both Bannan and Joey getting things started and getting it forward.  Works well when it's not just leaving Bannan on his own to start things up or any creative push.