• Paterson
    • Bannan
    • Windass
    • Penney
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes
    • Pelupessy

21 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Relegation to League One won’t be a chance to reset and start a fresh direction UNLESS Chansiri goes.

He’s not going to suddenly change the way he runs the club. That is the issue and that problem will remain regardless of what division we are in.

Strategy, recruitment, structure, player profile, commercial side of things, fan relations, pricing structure - ALL need to change.

That won’t happen under this chairman. 

Relegation to League One could be a good thing under new ownership and a new direction. Under the same ownership it will be equally as painful as what we’re witnessing now. And in my humble opinion it could end without a club. 

Agreed.

For me our downward spiral isn't going to suddenly end with relegation to League One. Relegation isn't going to miraculously change DC's approach so a new dawn isn't on the horizon until he goes. 

Even if he goes this summer his mismanagement of the contract situation will mean that our summer recruitment will be based towards getting numbers into the squad as opposed to building a squad that will get us promoted.

Edited by mogbad
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

I refuse to vote for a Man of the Match. 

What a set of useless, cowardly simpletons.

I've never known a group of players lacking so much in football intelligence. 

Borner's piece of utterly braindead play ultimately cost us the game.

Moore's bizarre substitution to take Bannan off, and effectively ensure we'd offer NOTHING going forward.

Hutchinson with possibly, the worst performance of the season...from any individual...and there's been some contenders. 

Palmer is a typical lazy, cowardly horrific display...which nicely summarises he's pathetic career at the club.

And a bunch of attackers players that would struggle to pass a Year Three spelling test...Windass, Paterson, Harris...haven't got a footballing brain cell between them. 

Relegation is now a formality...and I genuinely hope there's no false dawn of results which offers some of these players a chance of a new contract. 

If we got rid of every single one of these useless f00kers, I wouldn't miss one of them. 

The off the field shambles have protected these charlatans for too long...they are either crap, cowardly or lazy. They can all f00k off.

Obviously it didn’t help but I don’t think Borner cost us the game. Probably only lost 1 or 2 nil with him still on the pitch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Agreed.

For me our downward spiral isn't going to suddenly end with relegation to League One. Relegation isn't going to miraculously change DC's approach so a new can isn't on the horizon until he goes. 

Even if he goes this summer his mismanagement of the contract situation will mean that our summer recruitment will be based towards getting numbers into the squad as opposed to building a squad that will get us promoted.

Nail on the head.

I actually dread our player recruitment for League One. 

• Like 1

Great news. We aren’t going to get beat again for over a week!

Just seen our next game isn’t until next Sunday! Nice one.

Voted Urhoghide this week. He is probably going to be off soon for greener pastures so thought I’d get a vote in for him while I could!

Today’s game was absolute crapola! 

The Wednesday coffin is in the ground and just waiting for the soil to be filled back in....

L1 here we come...

• Like 1

Just the begining..............................i caught 20 mins of a league 1 game on Sky last month , Oxford were one side , cant remember the other.......................what i DO remember watching it is , both of these sides would f***in mullah Wednesday.

• Thanks 1

I'm usually immune from getting upset when we lose but tonight I'm  bloody seething at watching that.....not so much with the players coz I know they arnt much cop but the way they were  asked to play was a recipe for disaster and that's how it turned out  ..it couldn't  not with this crew .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

Literally nothing. 

Gone past trying to analyse any of it sorry to say.

MoM? 

- no shot on target.

- conceded 3 goals.

- not one midfielder won their battle. 

Sorry, I genuinely cannot vote for a MoM based on that. 

I expected nothing from the game, wasn't disappointed. 

It's true torture.

It really is f.ckin torture right now.  With every game there’s a glimmer of hope and with every game there’s a sick feeling when it becomes apparent what’s happened over the past 5 years.  One day I will find a way to hurt the incompetent b.stard who bought this club and played with it like a new toy.  This thought keeps me going.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, the third man said:

i dont see it taking 25 years to put right, the right owner and manager can turn this round, just need DC to sell up

A generation on Owlstalk is one year.

FACT

Don't know where you got 25 years from?

I don't understand why we are trying to play out from the back. It is alien to the players and they are not good enough on the ball to do it. It is asking for trouble. We also don't have the time to climb the learning curve. It would be more understandable if it was the start of the season but not when faced with relegation. needing to get results quickly.

I will never understand why Bannan was taken off on Wednesday when we needed a goal. I can sort of understand him taking him off today if he wanted more physical players on the pitch when down to ten men. What I don't quite understand is if you want to play from the back and keep possession why you would take off the only player we have that is capable of receiving and keeping the ball.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Great news. We aren’t going to get beat again for over a week!

Just seen our next game isn’t until next Sunday! Nice one.

Voted Urhoghide this week. He is probably going to be off soon for greener pastures so thought I’d get a vote in for him while I could!

Today’s game was absolute crapola! 

The Wednesday coffin is in the ground and just waiting for the soil to be filled back in....

L1 here we come...

Norwich live on sky.WTF:

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-03-06 at 17.24.17.jpg

Form table

Daren't post it in it's own thread for fear for my personal safety

At least we scored 3 goals.:duntmatter:

6 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Nice easy game up next then

Norwich P6 W6 GF12 GA1 Pts 18

Wednesday P6 L6 GF3 GA13 Pts 0 

WTF::duntmatter:

3 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

7 points adrift... I seriously think that in 2 years time, we’ll be fighting to stay In the football league and ground sharing with someone in South Yorkshire.

man of the match..no idea 

Well Sheffield fc are building a new stadium, 4k seats, should suit us fine. 

• Haha 1