• Penney
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes
    • Pelupessy

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

Bannan. 

least time on the pitch. 

(excluding Borner)

I went for Bannon cos I keep getting banned, it's the only way to stay in the good books on here.

Surely we won’t be renewing many of these players contracts will we? I would have no problem with every one of them leaving and starting from scratch to be honest. I just hope Moore is allowed to bring in the players he wants. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I'm usually immune from getting upset when we lose but tonight I'm  bloody seething at watching that.....not so much with the players coz I know they arnt much cop but the way they were  asked to play was a recipe for disaster and that's how it turned out  ..it couldn't  not with this crew .

It’s the worship of a system

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I may be singling out players but Harris and Paterson where pathetic today. 2 shocking players. 

they all were to be honest lees was ok thats it . ive mentioned harris and bannan reach for months what do any of them bring to the pitch? its all doom and gloom but if the idiot dont sack darren moore and lets him bring his own players in next season and has a chat with bannan about best moving on son then i can see an end to this gloom , all i want next season is 11 honest players who attack and bring some pride back to the club even if we only finish between 6-12th it would stop the slide.  there is no way our hard core supporters will allow chansiri paxio to do any more damage. if you thing charltons protests were crazy wait until we are back , its quite thankful that we cant go till summer as some of us get pretty upset about our club and that would never end well . its a shame we cant tell chansiri paxio and most of those players how we feel. 

30 minutes ago, morganowl said:

they all were to be honest lees was ok thats it . ive mentioned harris and bannan reach for months what do any of them bring to the pitch? its all doom and gloom but if the idiot dont sack darren moore and lets him bring his own players in next season and has a chat with bannan about best moving on son then i can see an end to this gloom , all i want next season is 11 honest players who attack and bring some pride back to the club even if we only finish between 6-12th it would stop the slide.  there is no way our hard core supporters will allow chansiri paxio to do any more damage. if you thing charltons protests were crazy wait until we are back , its quite thankful that we cant go till summer as some of us get pretty upset about our club and that would never end well . its a shame we cant tell chansiri paxio and most of those players how we feel. 

"If we only finish 6-12th"

I'm impressed with your your expectations, I'd be happy with 20th Next Season. 

1 minute ago, OWL1969 said:

"If we only finish 6-12th"

I'm impressed with your your expectations, I'd be happy with 20th Next Season. 

ive predicted league 2 for some time , but since the rules (i think) have been scrapped regards only allowed 2.5million wage budget in league 1 i have more hope of avoiding a straight drop into league 2. we have to try to have some hope that we can put the breaks on our demise. 

Before the red card we were doing OK but that turned the game and we never looked like getting back in it. Reading are not a team you want to go up against with 10 men. 

Let's hope they can regroup and go again next week and get 3 points.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

I went for Bannon cos I keep getting banned, it's the only way to stay in the good books on here.

I get banned for swearing every now and then and being cleverer than Neil.

If I swore about Bannan everytime he took a corner I don’t think I’d be on here anymore.

MOM for me today was the referee.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

I may be singling out players but Harris and Paterson where pathetic today. 2 shocking players. 

Agree mate,, but Harris isn't suited to this system.  He needs to have his backside to the touchline and take people on.  Just like Reading away last season.b

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Absolutely pathetic performance no balls at all chansiri fizz off now players follow the ******** out of our club useless ******** 

Crikey. 

One of the angriest first posts I've seen.

Welcome. 

• Haha 1

Cannot vote for MotM this week. What is sickening me is that next season we won’t be playing that other team from Sheffield and maybe not Rotherham or Doncaster either. Oh those days when we easily beat Liverpool and Manchester City and often beat Manchester United. Now at the squids head in what was a full bottle of Kraken. I am though Wednesday till I die.

2 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

OK that's it we were destined to be in Div 1,long time ago, looked good after Wycombe game in touch with the others, but since then it's been a nightmare, Bannan signing has had the reverse effect, even Sam coming back hasn't changed things for the better, so let's scrap this season and rebuild for next, and I don't think Moore will be around either, that's my honest opinion, get some youngsters through, and give them game experience, we'll need them for 21/22 up the Owls, 

I Dont think we will win another game this season ,playing out from the back...sorry Darren,its just plain wrong!! the consequences of which might see him part company

2 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Great news. We aren’t going to get beat again for over a week!

Just seen our next game isn’t until next Sunday! Nice one.

Voted Urhoghide this week. He is probably going to be off soon for greener pastures so thought I’d get a vote in for him while I could!

Today’s game was absolute crapola! 

The Wednesday coffin is in the ground and just waiting for the soil to be filled back in....

L1 here we come...

That’s the only positive I can take from today’s game.

We’ve no game for 8 days now so at least I don’t have to watch us again for another week

• Like 1