• Paterson
    • Bannan
    • Windass
    • Penney
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes
    • Pelupessy

2 hours ago, frastheowl said:

I refuse to vote for a Man of the Match. 

What a set of useless, cowardly simpletons.

I've never known a group of players lacking so much in football intelligence. 

Borner's piece of utterly braindead play ultimately cost us the game.

Moore's bizarre substitution to take Bannan off, and effectively ensure we'd offer NOTHING going forward.

Hutchinson with possibly, the worst performance of the season...from any individual...and there's been some contenders. 

Palmer is a typical lazy, cowardly horrific display...which nicely summarises he's pathetic career at the club.

And a bunch of attackers players that would struggle to pass a Year Three spelling test...Windass, Paterson, Harris...haven't got a footballing brain cell between them. 

Relegation is now a formality...and I genuinely hope there's no false dawn of results which offers some of these players a chance of a new contract. 

If we got rid of every single one of these useless f00kers, I wouldn't miss one of them. 

The off the field shambles have protected these charlatans for too long...they are either crap, cowardly or lazy. They can all f00k off.

Agree with you, Darren Moore has inherited the worst squad of players for several decades, so didn't expect anything differant today. Just hope he realises we need a complete overhaul next season.Definately need 2 new keepers. A sixty year old year old with a walking stick has got better mobility than Wildsmith, better off putting an outfield player in goal for the rest of the season.

3 minutes ago, Spion Kop said:

Agree with you, Darren Moore has inherited the worst squad of players for several decades, so didn't expect anything differant today. Just hope he realises we need a complete overhaul next season.Definately need 2 new keepers. A sixty year old year old with a walking stick has got better mobility than Wildsmith, better off putting an outfield player in goal for the rest of the season.

Don't think we need two keepers, but we need to get rid of two.

Westwood goes... that's a no brainer. He's a liability. He's on a fortune. He's a catastrophic waste of money.

Then I think, you make a decision between Dawson and Wildsmith. One stays, one goes. Probably Dawson stays because of the length of his contract.

But, we need a new number one. That will be one of the many priority areas.

I don't envy Moore's task...but, if (and it's a huge if) he's given the tools and resources to revolutionise the squad, it's a fantastic opportunity to mould this squad, exactly how he wants to.

Given the restraints in budget he'd have been working under at Doncaster, you'd suspect he'd be relishing a extra backing he'd be getting here.

Then again...we said the same sort of things about Monk last summer...and he wasn't backed, and the little funds he did get, he squandered.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I'm sure he will realise what's needed.

Whether he's allowed to....

image.png.e02c08635c3179aff45d2b9e7027afb3.png

"Come in Darren, come in. Now, which players would you like to keep for next season? And is there anyone you'd like to bring in?"

image.png.e76cba6ea76524650ec115b8d7a04e7a.png

"Great! Right,  well you're lucky here because I know all about division 3.

I'd like to keep Lees, Urhoghide and Shaw theyll do a good job in there. And I'd like to bring in a keeper,  Michael Cooper from Plymouth,  the striker Charles from Accrington knows how to score goals and the boy Ward from Peterbrough has bags of creativity. There's a kid, Frendrup at Brondby I think we can get too give us a real toughness in midfield.  Maybe on loan with a view...oh and there's a young left back Swanson at Arsenal, all young, fit capable, and all will only become more valuable. .."

image.png.e02c08635c3179aff45d2b9e7027afb3.png

"Lol. Only kidding. Nothing to do with you. We've re-signed Hutchinson and Bannan and we've got our eye on some 30 year olds that can't get in other struggling teams

Scariest thing is I actually think that could be true.

10 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

Don't think we need two keepers, but we need to get rid of two.

Westwood goes... that's a no brainer. He's a liability. He's on a fortune. He's a catastrophic waste of money.

Then I think, you make a decision between Dawson and Wildsmith. One stays, one goes. Probably Dawson stays because of the length of his contract.

But, we need a new number one. That will be one of the many priority areas.

I don't envy Moore's task...but, if (and it's a huge if) he's given the tools and resources to revolutionise the squad, it's a fantastic opportunity to mould this squad, exactly how he wants to.

Given the restraints in budget he'd have been working under at Doncaster, you'd suspect he'd be relishing a extra backing he'd be getting here.

Then again...we said the same sort of things about Monk last summer...and he wasn't backed, and the little funds he did get, he squandered.

On DM record here so far, some worrying aspects

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Relegation to League One won’t be a chance to reset and start a fresh direction UNLESS Chansiri goes.

He’s not going to suddenly change the way he runs the club. That is the issue and that problem will remain regardless of what division we are in.

Strategy, recruitment, structure, player profile, commercial side of things, fan relations, pricing structure - ALL need to change.

That won’t happen under this chairman. 

Relegation to League One could be a good thing under new ownership and a new direction. Under the same ownership it will be equally as painful as what we’re witnessing now. And in my humble opinion it could end without a club. 

Very good post.

Sad times. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, frastheowl said:

I refuse to vote for a Man of the Match. 

What a set of useless, cowardly simpletons.

I've never known a group of players lacking so much in football intelligence. 

Borner's piece of utterly braindead play ultimately cost us the game.

Moore's bizarre substitution to take Bannan off, and effectively ensure we'd offer NOTHING going forward.

Hutchinson with possibly, the worst performance of the season...from any individual...and there's been some contenders. 

Palmer is a typical lazy, cowardly horrific display...which nicely summarises he's pathetic career at the club.

And a bunch of attackers players that would struggle to pass a Year Three spelling test...Windass, Paterson, Harris...haven't got a footballing brain cell between them. 

Relegation is now a formality...and I genuinely hope there's no false dawn of results which offers some of these players a chance of a new contract. 

If we got rid of every single one of these useless f00kers, I wouldn't miss one of them. 

The off the field shambles have protected these charlatans for too long...they are either crap, cowardly or lazy. They can all f00k off.

For someone whose usually balanced and fair in his assessment it’s telling seeing you react like this, and it’s all spot on.

I called this group out a few months ago on their laziness. It’s been apparent all season that we’re light years behind EVERY single club with regards to passion, application, effort.

Its an utter utter disgrace.

You can talk about the late wage payment fiasco, it puts a slight smile on my face knowing they were paid late. I wish it could happen every month to them, or better yet they were paid off and f*cked off.

But I wouldn’t even want them to have the satisfaction of a pay off 

Poison the lot of em. And I hope their football careers plummet down the sh*tter 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

For someone whose usually balanced and fair in his assessment it’s telling seeing you react like this, and it’s all spot on.

I called this group out a few months ago on their laziness. It’s been apparent all season that we’re light years behind EVERY single club with regards to passion, application, effort.

Its an utter utter disgrace.

You can talk about the late wage payment fiasco, it puts a slight smile on my face knowing they were paid late. I wish it could happen every month to them, or better yet they were paid off and f*cked off.

But I wouldn’t even want them to have the satisfaction of a pay off 

Poison the lot of em. And I hope their football careers plummet down the sh*tter 

Quite. 

Regarding the late payment of wages: 

Remember what the Wigan players did last season when they weren't getting paid and the club was on the brink of and eventually going into administration? 

They pulled themselves together, went on a remarkable run and were only relegated due to the points deduction kicking in. 

Compare their efforts with ours. 

The off field stuff is shambolic, but it is not an excuse for the pathetic efforts of these so-called professional players. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SiJ said:

Quite. 

Regarding the late payment of wages: 

Remember what the Wigan players did last season when they weren't getting paid and the club was on the brink of and eventually going into administration? 

They pulled themselves together, went on a remarkable run and were only relegated due to the points deduction kicking in. 

Compare their efforts with ours. 

The off field stuff is shambolic, but it is not an excuse for the pathetic efforts of these so-called professional players. 

If I was the chairman I wouldn’t pay them again until they leave. If only it was legal.

Its not like they can perform any worse 

6 hours ago, beswetherick said:

Very kind of Skybet to give me two free £10 bets today. Easiest money I’ve earned in a while

8281E75C-5AA2-429D-80C6-8CFA61ADE6EA.png.4b43cda9e00b8c577b7d07637fcefdf3.png

No matter how bad the team plays I honestly cannot believe any so called fan can bet AGAINST their team to lose - even if they are a team in disarray.

That is bad really bad.

13 minutes ago, owlsruleok said:

No matter how bad the team plays I honestly cannot believe any so called fan can bet AGAINST their team to lose - even if they are a team in disarray.

That is bad really bad.

Why not, its the only way to soften the blow and you could have made alot of money this year betting against us. 😐

• Like 2

Take a close look at the squad and check out how many have genuine football skills. Apart from Bannan and Shaw, I am similar to this team ie struggling to pinpoint any other player.

When it comes to defending and the ball comes in high, then the majority of them just head it back to no mans land instead of chesting the ball and playing it on the ground (if the situation is possible).

The full backs are dire, midfield needs totally overalling, both the flanks need heaps of work and the forwards are a total shambles especially Paterson, he has hardly any skill whatsoever.

Darren Moore you have one hell of a job to do and especially having to work under D C - then all I can say is good luck.

As a Wednesdayite we have had to experience many dreadful seasons since the late 60’s (yes there’s been a few ie the Waddle era but we didn’t kick on)

but since relegation from the EPL you would have thought there was at least one manager that would have rescued us but alas no and L 1 is the next sorry step.

2 hours ago, owlsruleok said:

That is bad really bad.

Well if I’d bet on us to win, we would’ve lost even more heavily... it was an attempt at reverse psychology 

lol