Darren Moore

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

I think he will do a good job. I’d like to see him make some changes now as he has absolutely nothing to lose now. In all fairness he hadn’t before. First thing I’d do is drop Wildsmith. I know we haven’t got another senior keeper available but he’s go for almost three goals a game I’m his latest stint and he’s got form for this. I’d give Jackson a go, he can’t do any worse, he really can’t.

Cant blame WW for those in front of him Jim....i agree though on another keeper

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Cause Rhodes offers fizz all unless the chance is handed on a plate in the 6 yard box.

And the rest of the squad offers what exactly? Get the ball in the box and goals ill start flowing!! No decent service since Ross Wallace IMO

• Like 1

There's no way that Chansiri has employed Moore as a long term appointment and to plan/build for L1 (or even a L1 promotion campaign) next season. No way. Our owner lives in cloud cuckoo land and if any of you think he's given Moore the manager position for this reason then so do you.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Why on earth Neil Thompson was relived of duty at this point of the season to appoint Darren? Neil may not have been the long term solution but his results whilst in charge weren't that bad it's the squad we have that's the problem.

Also why the need to keep Rhodes on the bench? Play to his bleeding strengths it isn't difficult he's currently the only one with a decent record at scoring goals.

And as for formation choice by Darren what the chuff? 

We are as a club in a real mess and Chansiri hasn't got a clue I can't see a way back from this we are obviously heading for league 1 if I was a close acquaintance of Chansiri's I'd be telling him to cut his loses and look for another buyer. 

This ^^^ I’ll wager Moore won’t pick up more points than Thompson did. Not suggesting that Moore isn’t a decent manager, but he’s not the sort of manager who would immediately turn our fortunes around 

Certainly, if we had the money to appoint Moore, I’d rather us have spent the money on strengthening the squad last January We are a basket case of a club

Edited by gurujuan
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Why did you take this job?

I would feel sorry for him but he didn’t have to take it. The warning signs around the club were there, wasn’t a secret.

Career suicide for a manager still early in his career. 

I can only imagine that he is viewing next season, this is just seeing who wants to rebuild with him. Currently no player does. 

Just now, the_vinyl_frontier said:

Yet another merry-go-round manager. Wasn't expecting much from him and first two matches have proven he's not really up to much with his tactics. 

Merry go manager? Been sacked once when his team was in the play offs.

Jesus wept 

Are some of our posters for real?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Why on earth Neil Thompson was relived of duty at this point of the season to appoint Darren? Neil may not have been the long term solution but his results whilst in charge weren't that bad it's the squad we have that's the problem.

Maybe for once to have some long term planning - Should've happened sooner - just so Neil Thompson got us some decent results 

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

I think he will do a good job. I’d like to see him make some changes now as he has absolutely nothing to lose now. In all fairness he hadn’t before. First thing I’d do is drop Wildsmith. I know we haven’t got another senior keeper available but he’s go for almost three goals a game I’m his latest stint and he’s got form for this. I’d give Jackson a go, he can’t do any worse, he really can’t.

Why throw a young lad under the bus in goal in a team already conceding plenty? Can't always look at the goals conceded and blame the Keeper (Even though Wildsmith has been quite poor)

3 minutes ago, parajack said:

If he keeps losing and insisting on playing out from the back,he may not even get to next season

You can't implement any style of play with this squad they don't have ability nor brains to play any kind of succesful system only an idiot would judge DM base on this season.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

There's no way that Chansiri has employed Moore as a long term appointment and to plan/build for L1 (or even a L1 promotion campaign) next season. No way. Our owner lives in cloud cuckoo land and if any of you think he's given Moore the manager position for this reason then so do you.

Moore has been employed to try and keep us up. 

This chairman doesn’t do long term. Everything he does is short term.  

Deluded if you think this appointment was with next season‘s League One campaign in mind. It was another last throw of the dice by a man who has spent the past 6 years gambling with the future of our beloved football club. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 7